“Website doesn’t allow payment”
Review of Iberia

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Iberia website is not allowing for payment. Multiple methods have been tried (PayPal and Apple Pay just yield errors and two credit cards have done the same) cookies and data have been cleared, computer and app restarted. Having to pay $25/per per person to finish booking over the phone is ridiculous, when it’s clear the issue is related to the payment process on your end.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Be aware. If you miss a connection and are rescheduled on another flight, you will have to purchase a new ticket!

Avoid flying on Iberia!

Date of travel: May 2024
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This airline is horrible. I booked my flight months in advance and when I went to get on my flight they had bumped me and my husband to a different flight. They got us on the next flight out and promised to refund us the cost of our flights. We worked with the customer service for months to get a refund but it was never received. I would never recommend this airline or fly on it again, even if it was the most affordable out there.

Date of travel: July 2023
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Booked flight 6 months in advance. Flight changed several times. Finally boarded at 7am, sat for an hour then told there was a systems error and needed to be reset. That would take another hour. We sat on a hot plane for an hour then told we needed to get off the plane. We were told Iberia would transfer us to the next flight and to wait. Waited and waited. We were offered vouchers for food and told to wait. No communication from anyone at the airline, airport or online. Then received a text saying flight was cancelled. We were given a hotel voucher, missing our flight and plans in Madrid ruined. Fast forward to the next morning. Iberia couldn’t get us a new flight because it was showing the flight landed in Madrid. It did not. We were still in Zurich! After finally getting a supervisor to fix said problem, we boarded another flight. 30 minutes of sitting on the plane and way past departure time, we are told there was problems with a passenger and it would be an hour wait. Currently sitting on plane still….

• Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed June 13, 2024

Wouldn’t refund me or offer a credit or any consolation when my grandfather passed and we had to cancel our trip. Horrific customer service and business. I’ll never fly Iberia.

Date of travel: June 2024
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.