“It must be close to the best”
Review of Japan Airlines (JAL)

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

I was flying on Monday and returning Thursday this week. When checking in I handed my OneWorld card and I was upgraded without asking. The whole travel experience began when a young man meet me before I checked in and ended when I arrived back in Shanghai. This is Service Quality at its very best.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (4,022)

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Travelled in their B767-300 back to Sin. Flight was delayed for 45 mins due to busy runaway at Narita.

Gate 99 was located at the other end of the terminal, hence a 15 min walk after passing immigration.

Meals were beautifully presented, especially the potato salad of the adult meal.

Leg room was good, the best in Y class. Younger daughter was given a child gift.

Air con of this flight sector was warm. I was given a ice pack to cool myself after the cabin crew saw me fanning myself in the midst of the flight. Cabin crew unable to regulate the temperature of the flight.

Senior cabin crew walked through cabin and thanked all for choosing JAL towards the end of the flight.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

From the Check In to Boarding was well arranged and timed.
The gate staff was very courteous and accommodating.
The cabin was clean and crew attended to all our needs.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 12 November 2017

This was a charter JAL flight to Bangkok and Tokyo, but we stopped for passengers in Cairo, Jeddah, Kuwait (to refuel) and Karachi, took forever and since we were on a low cost tour excursion, we couldn't say much. This was quite awhile ago while I was stationed on Crete, we actually started in Chania the night before. JAL is a great airline with friendly and efficient staff and crew.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

From boarding to arrival it was excellent! The service was always with a smile, the cabin crew were very nice and polite, the food was a little bit disappointing but ok. Great flat bed seats and entertainment system. See you soon hopefully.