“Jet Airways is a Customer's Delight”
Review of Jet Airways

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I always prefer Jet Airways, and the reasons are many. Decent food, good airmiles to gain, friendly crew and top of it all they know how to reward their frequent fliers. On my flight to Kochi on 29th March, I got a free upgrade to the Premier Class. While there are always avenues open to better yourself, Jet Airways in my opinion is the best airline operating in India right now.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Michelle D, Manager at Jet Airways, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi, we appreciate you taking the time to share a review about your recent experience with us. Thank you for taking notice of our efforts to make your journey a pleasant one. We look forward to having many more such happy flying experiences with you.
Thank you for choosing Jet Airways.

Cheers!

Write a ReviewReviews (7,753)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Although check in in at Mumbai was a frustrating experience, the onboard service was excellent. The cabin crew was always very professional and efficient, very friendly and always available to help. Had the experience on ground run normally and I would give the maximum score to this review. Excellent food, nice entertainment. Overall it was a very good experience

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Michelle D, Manager at Jet Airways, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hey, appreciate you taking the time to share a review about your recent experience with us. Thank you for taking notice of our efforts to make your journey a pleasant one. We look forward to having many more such happy flying experiences with you. Cheers!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

In the toilet no water to wash you hands and no toilet paper. During the night only one glass of water was served. Overhead bin doors were not working and fixed with tape. When landing we were one hour late even if the cabin crew told us we were not. They were not aware of the summer time in Europe I think. The luggage were not loaded into connected flight.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)

Hi Hillevi, we are concerned to hear about your experience. We do however appreciate your honest feedback as it helps us improve our services. We've certainly shared your feedback with our Cabin Crew, Baggage Services and Engineering teams for internal review. We hope to get a chance to serve you better in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We flew with Jet Airways from Heathrow to Mumbai then Bangkok; and two weeks later, back again. All four of the flights were pretty terrible. Absolutely inedible food, slow service, rude cabin crew and worst of all: not enough legroom in their economy seats. My legs literally couldn’t fit, so I had to fold them the whole way. Thinking it would be roomier, I booked emergency exit row seats for our return flights. These were even more uncomfortable, because although there was legroom, I simply couldn’t fit into the narrow seats. Had to sit with my hips in a twisted position for 15+ hours, giving myself awful back ache. They should be ashamed to fit such narrow seats into their flights - cramming in as many passengers as possible for money. For the record, I’m 6’2”.

This was my first experience flying with Jet Airways. There will not be a second. Avoid at all costs.

1  Thank ekotan
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

for a low budget company I could not complain about anything ,friendly helpful and efficient staff made it a pleasant experience

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)

Hey there, appreciate you taking the time to share a review about your recent experience with us. Thank you for taking notice of our efforts to make your journey a pleasant one. We look forward to having many more such happy flying experiences with you.
Thank you for choosing Jet Airways. Cheers!