“Do not book a ticket with Priceline! They are useless! ”
Review of Jet Airways

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Very Very disappointed with the customer service for this airline.

My issues are twofold - firstly the website does not accept international credit card bookings or PayPal. This meant that I could only purchase a ticket on Priceline which I had no choice but to do seeing as I had to use this airline.

Secondly- the customer service representatives for Jet Airways speak way too fast for anyone to comprehend what they are saying resulting in a completely frustrating and unhelpful phone conversation.

I had an issue today that I needed urgent assistance with and neither Jet Airways or Priceline have been able to assist.

Priceline is completely useless as their customer service isn’t even picking up a phone call and because the Jet Airways customer services rep speaks so fast I cannot even make out what she is saying to me! The purpose of this review is so that people know what to expect when booking with either one of these two organizations.

Priceline - sort your customer service out and do your customers the courtesy of picking up a call to try and assist. Its the least you can do to ensure repeat business.

Jet Airways- get with the times and open up your portal to accept international bookings or link your services to a secure site like PayPal like all international airlines so that prospective travelers do not have to use crappy alternatives like Priceline!

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (10,067)

Reviewed April 4, 2018

I had booked an early morning flight to Hyderabad .Only grouse was the aircraft was parked at a remote area and the bus from T2 departure area took 20 minutes to reach aircraft.Flight was comfortable,service was good.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Michelle D, Manager at Jet Airways, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Hi Arun, appreciate you taking the time to share a review about your recent experience with us. With regards to remote parking bay we've certainly shared your feedback with our Ground Services team for internal review & consideration. We look forward to having many more such happy flying experiences with you.
Thank you for choosing Jet Airways. Cheers!

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Today we had teh Cjhairman Mr. Naresh Goyal travelling with us to Chennai. Was floored by the way he was mingling with guests, taking suggestions about improvement and his humility.

Also I would once again want to thank Maya madam, Nihan, Eden and a valet gentleman [forgot his name] on the ground and Pragati [in flight] for teh wonderful support and service they gave to make our journey smooth. This was a drastic change from teh bad experience we had few days back flying from Chennai to Mumabi in the same airline.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)

Hi Adarsh, appreciate you taking the time to share a review. We are super happy to hear you had a pleasant experience on board with us. We'll definitely share your feedback with our team. Looking forward to our next opportunity to welcome you on board. :)

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Mr. Farhan, who was at the check in counter [privilege counter] - very disappointing and rude behaviour from him. I had an extra weight of 1.5 Kilos in my check in bagagge, which I could have easily carried as a hand carry. I told him I want to reduce the number of hand baggage as my kid was not well and I had to give attention to her than the bags. He might have instructions from top, but he should have the brain to understand teh situation and act accordingly. He made me take out the extra load, [I had to carry it as a hand baggage], made me go back to screen the bag again and treated me like sham!! When I reported this to the GM Customer relations, she reverts back saying the staff has clear instructions regarding the extra kilos!! If that is the case I have many grievances which they have not addressed time and again, but keep promising the mistakes will never repeat again...just for a few individuals liek Maya maam in Mumbai, Jet airways still carry dead weight through soem irresponsible staff!!! Unless they trim that, things wont change and competition will steal the show!!!

1  Thank Adarsh E
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I always prefer Jet Airways, and the reasons are many. Decent food, good airmiles to gain, friendly crew and top of it all they know how to reward their frequent fliers. On my flight to Kochi on 29th March, I got a free upgrade to the Premier Class. While there are always avenues open to better yourself, Jet Airways in my opinion is the best airline operating in India right now.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)

Hi, we appreciate you taking the time to share a review about your recent experience with us. Thank you for taking notice of our efforts to make your journey a pleasant one. We look forward to having many more such happy flying experiences with you.
Thank you for choosing Jet Airways.

Cheers!