“Amazing from start to finish”
Review of Jet2.com

Reviewed 20 August 2017

WOW!!!! what can we say. We booked a complete package deal through Jet2 and we are so impressed with what we have recieved. On arriving at the Jet2 desk area ready for boarding we were greeted by the most friendliest bunch of people, helpful, cheery and just a joy. Nice and easy checking in of bags with polite staff. The staff on the plane were brilliant and seemed to enjoy being on the plane with you, nothing was to much trouble. My husband is a very nervous flier and upon noticing this they were very observant and comforting to him. On arriving at Mahon airport, the Jet2 rep was there are suggested and guided us to our transfer - couldn't have been easier. Again the same on the way home. Cannot fault this airline one bit, seats on the plane comfy. We had a meal on the plane with drinks, priced well. Wont be flying with anyone else from now one. Superb service from start to finish!

Write a ReviewReviews (10,190)

Reviewed 20 August 2017

LS1259/LS1269, good airline, seats ok, not too comfortable though, slimline seats with no recline.
I had an inflight meal on the outbound flight, cost me £9, not worth it at all, although it was nice the meal itself was very small and I was still hungry after, so won't have one in the future, I booked exit seats/extra room £20 each way in total £40 and the crew on BOTH flights moved people in to the spare seats for FREE. So won't do that again either, slight delay both ways, boarding was very slow both ways, no inflight entertainment, crew nice and friendly both ways. Brand new aircraft was nice to be on.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Flew on the flight LS 269 on 16th August. Row 14

Initially I was extremely happy with Jet2 airline... check in was speedy and took us only 5 minutes to check in, the staff at the departure gate were very, very organised and pleasant.

Plane took off on time.

Two air stewardesses onboard were very happy and helpful. One air steward on board was very unhappy in his whole demure, he said I pushed him and there was grabbing involved somewhere along the line I am lead to believe, a total and utter lie! I did not push or grab him.

After checking into our hotel... Roc Trinidad ( I would highly recommend) I received a message from Jet2 holidays that Jet2 flights had banned me from returning on my return journey home, leaving me to find an alternative flight home with another airline!

If anyone was on this flight around my seat number, I am looking for witnesses as it cost me a fair packet to get home, leaving a suit case and most of my belongings behind as I could not afford extra baggage as well as my extra flight and alternative transfers, I will be perusing this as it spoiled my whole holiday experience.

Thank you if anyone is out there who saw me using "Unruly" behaviour.

2  Thank Kaz3012
Reviewed 20 August 2017

Comfortable flight plenty of leg room. Cabin staff friendly and check in straight forward. I would use this airline again.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We have absolutely no complaints about Jet2holidays, they were brilliant. The leg room on the plane was the best we've had in a long time, apart from Virgin premium which you obviously can't compare. The staff, attentiveness and overall experience was a real surprise. The rep was at the hotel on a regular basis and happy to help, chat or just make sure you're happy. The icing on the cake was the final day. They checked in your luggage at the hotel on the morning of departure. They printed boarding passes, and took your luggage to the airport so that you didn't need to worry about them until you got back to Stansted. Absolutely brilliant. No need to lug cases anywhere. Our hotel provided beach towels and shower towels so we didn't need to worry about anything. This was genius and it has really made our decision that we want to use them again. Much better than Thomson's, Thomas cook that we've used before. Can't congratulate Jet2holidays enough, a job well done.