“great TV and internet - best leg room”
Review of JetBlue

Reviewed October 18, 2017

I did purchase "even more space" - I am pretty short, didn't need the legroom, regular seats are fine, but I wanted to be sure that I would have room in the overhead. It was so much less crowded in the overhead when first checked bag was free.
Initially I was the only one in my row - I had the window seat in a "two". After a short while in the air another passenger sat next to me because her TV was not working. I was surprised the flight attendant let her move to an even more space row - she did not come from a similar row. I know it sounds a bit mean but I had paid the extra fee for that row.
Snacks are very good.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (11,610)

Reviewed October 18, 2017

I am a first time flyer with jetBlue, and enjoyed my flight from Ft. Lauderdale to New Orleans. Due to a full flight and limited overhead space in the cabin, we volunteered to check our carry on bags at the ticket desk. The desk attendant was very friendly and thanked us for stepping forward to volunteer. My tickets were not booked directly through the airline, so we had to wait until check in to receive our seat assignments. My family members and I ended up being seated in Even More Space seats. Once we were on board, it was evident that this group of flight attendants enjoyed working together. One male flight attendant in particular made the flight fun by adding, "Go Saints!" to the end of the safety demonstration. He remained upbeat and lighthearted during the flight and made it very relaxing. I would fly jetBlue again in the future.

Reviewed October 18, 2017

We have been flying Jet Blue for about 17 years and I took my last flight this summer. The past year each flight has been worse than the prior. I flew them 3 times this year. First had delays both way about 1 hour each way. Not terrible. The planes were dirty. The staff not that friendly. Second flight had a 4 hour delay out and a 2 hour delay home, both due to mechanical problems. The flight out they ended up not having a crew to fly. How do you not have a crew? There is a flight scheduled? Again the plane was dirty. Garbage left in the seat. The tv's didn't work. Just a mess. Third time this year. 7 1/2 hour delay out and 2 hour delay home. They did not offer vouchers for meals until 5 hours into delay. Not very helpful or apologetic. They had no plane, no crew. What a disaster.

2  Thank FamilyTraveler623
Reviewed October 17, 2017

I had booked a vacation in San Juan(PR) this December,2017. In the aftermath of hurricane Irma and the near devastation that it caused in most of Puerto Rico including in San Juan, I called up the hotel and asked my reservation to be cancelled and my booking amount refunded. The hotel promptly agreed given these circumstances that were beyond any human being or business' control. My return flight ticket from San Juan to Washington Dulles was with United. Even United refunded the whole amount that i had paid.

It turns out that Jet Blue airlines is the only nasty and shrewd business which doesn't care for what is right and to how to care for it's customers! Jet Blue did not return a dime.,

Dirty airline and even worse is their team of cunning and scamsters posing as customer care representatives over the phone. Horrible is appropriate to describe everything about Jet Blue airline

6  Thank jhashekhar
Reviewed October 17, 2017

You can't go wrong ith your own TV, Free WiFi & Free Get-Your-Own snacks & Beverage!

Direct flight too!