“Wonderful! Reminded me of the old Eastern Days”
Review of JetBlue

Reviewed 18 January 2018

This airline treats people right! They are something of the past in my experience. I fly frequently for business and typically have to make round trips in the same day. This becomes stressful enough and when you factor in airline carriers that are not too helpful it compounds the problem. On returning to the Fort Lauderdale airport, the flight schedule board showed that my flight was delayed. I went over to the service desk explaining my need to get back to Raleigh. Without hesitation I was booked on another flight that left in a reasonable timeframe. No questions asked and without extorting money from me like many other airlines do today. On the flight the seats are comfortable, legroom is adequate, beverages and snacks are plentiful and all seats have tv screens in the headrests. I will try to fly JetBlue every time from now on. Super Stars in my opinion.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (7,627)

Reviewed 18 January 2018

If you have to do a long haul flight west bound that can take up to 6.5 hours, Mint is the only way to fly. The mint class has 4 individual pods and 12 double pods. Lie flat seats that massage are amazing, toiletry kit is always original stuff. The service, food, drinks and WIFI are amazing!

Reviewed 18 January 2018

JetBlue is a great airline. We left right on time and landed in Aruba earlier than expected. Normally when I fly JetBlue we are not on-time however I was happy for this flight! Flight crew was nice as usual and the A321's new touch screen IFE's were a nice feature.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

You have reserved seats that you select when the ticket is purchased. All seats have a TV screen that you can select to watch different shows. Do bring your own headset, the ones to purchase, are not cheap. Overall the company does a good job.

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

This was first time flying JET BLUE. I want to thank Zack and the young lady at Sky Harbor Airport on 1/16 at 10:15 pm at the luggage counter.
After my connecting flight in Boston was cancelled,they were able to reroute my trip to JFK and arrive in Buffalo even earlier than original flight.
Since my trip was to say goodbyes to my passing uncle, because of their kindness to change my flights i reached my uncle in time to Say Goodby and bless him..
Thank You Jet Blue agents!