“Excellent service ,super flight”
Review of JetBlue

Reviewed January 21, 2018

We would recommended JetBlue to everybody super service ,super legroom everybody from the crew was very helpful thank you

Write a ReviewReviews (11,628)

Reviewed January 20, 2018

I fly quite frequently and I must say that this JetBlue flight was the most comfortable flight I have experienced in a long while. The individual - leather! - seats seem to be larger than other airlines, and I found there was significantly more leg-room; these factors provided me with a relaxing trip in which I was actually able to sleep!

The free snacks served were also of the natural variety and I was able to pronounce every ingredient! As a health-conscious person, I greatly appreciated this.

The in-flight television was not the newest and did not provide the clearest image, but I did not mind as I was watching Netflix on my personal computer.

Reviewed January 20, 2018

I like that Jet Blue offers more leg room than their competitors and keeps prices low. They even allow one free carry on per person...although that means it can be tricky to find a spot in the overhead bins.

Reviewed January 20, 2018 via mobile

Although we have been frequent flyers on many other airlines in the past, we choose JetBlue whenever possible. Their personnel are invariably the most personable and helpful. Their customer service policies are the most responsive, such as ability to change a flight for a minimal cost. Also JetBlue’s amenities are the best, such as extra legroom seating for a slightly higher price and the best in-flight entertainment system of any airline. We may have flown millions of miles on other airlines, but, all things being equal, we make JetBlue our first choice.

Reviewed January 20, 2018

Great service from the bag drop, thru to arrival. Flight was delayed leaving to allow for de-icing. Pilot took an alternate route to avoid the northeast storm and we arrived early.