“Fabulous”
Review of JetBlue

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have flown this airline a few times and the service is always friendly and professional. Ticketing agents and always friendly, at the gate and on board crew all nice. The seats are comfortable, the snacks are good and good entertainment options as well.
I am racking up those miles with the jet blue credit card get it the points add up and they never expire.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (8,855)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We love the non-stop service provided by jetBlue to Aruba each year for our two week vacation. It makes no sense to us to waste two full days flying with a several hour layover at some airport waiting for the next leg of our journey. On the way down we were in Aruba by 12:30PM - and had all the rest of the day to relax and enjoy cocktails. On the way back we were back in Boston by 6:00PM and were able to get home to NH at a reasonable hour. Crew is always great and friendly.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Everything was great, from boarding to flying to landing to getting luggage. Flight attendants were excellent offering snacks and beverages, picking up trash, etc. I love that I can watch TV and/or movies as well. Makes the flight go by faster. Because the flight arrived in Boston early, and our luggage came out fairly quickly, we were able to catch an earlier bus to get back home (rather than waiting another hour). The only suggestion that I would have is to put an outlet at each seat.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We just flew to San Francisco to see family. We flew from JFK because that is the only airport they fly non-stop from the New York area. We flew Extra Legroom which was great because we had plenty of room and you have priority screening as well. It was a little pricey but, in my opinion, well worth it. We boarded promptly and left on time, no small feat from JFK. The flight was smooth. Plenty of snacks were available. The available movies were plentiful including many new releases as well as the usual TV shows and music. The crew was gracious and very attentive. We arrived early which is always nice. We always look for JetBlue. but will reconsider if we can't fly out of Newark.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I am a frequent flyer of JetBlue and love their terminal and service out of NY. I enjoy my flights with them and they have a tender place in my heart. I love to travel but hate to fly and JetBlue makes me comfortable so I choose them every time.