“Dismal Experience from entitled Kenya Airways staff”
Review of Kenya Airways

Reviewed February 22, 2024

If minus stars was an option, thats Kenya Airways.

Cancell the flight at the last minute and expect passengers to eat plane food dinner at the gate and sleep on benches on a flight that is delayed for 7 hours.

No compassion for their customers.

After many years of flying, this has to be the worst experience.

As per their staff, "you can chose any other flight next time, its your choice"

1  Thank Deveshan N

Reviewed February 21, 2024

The service of Kenya Airways has been terrible. I had a group booking for 17th of Feb, and wanted to cancel 1 ticket. On the website is stated that cancellations are possible, with paying a fee. This was not possible for me, then they said I could change location or date. Afterwards, this was also not possible. Overall, if you book a ticket and want to cancel/change the flight, you will NOT be helped and there will be no solution. Even response time from customer service, for each e-mail took more than 2 to 4 weeks, or they don't reply at all. This costs me 780 euro, and it think this is the WORST service I ever had.

1  Thank Juliette S
Reviewed February 17, 2024

Worst experience ever! Travelled with my wife and 3 kids (all under 5 years of age). We had numerous delays and cancelations. We had to spend the night in the airport of Nairobi without access to any accommodation or an airport lounge. We arrived at our destination 1 day later and our luggage arrived 3 days later! Our 1 stroller arrived 2 weeks thereafter at home. Kenya is refusing to compensate us for the accommodation. They don't really care about what we went through as long as they made their money. I would not recommend to anyone. Poor service overall. Poor customer service. Lack of accountability.

Date of travel: December 2023
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
3  Thank 646yusufe
Reviewed February 11, 2024

Would rate them a Zero, but at least we didn't crash and die. Fly US to Nairobi yearly. Kenya Air has been the worst flight service and plane I’ve been on for international travel. No in-flight internet, plane is overly loud, ancient seat TV that barely works, rude and arrogant staff, disgusting bathrooms that were not maintained during flights, including toilet paper not being replaced the last 8 hours of the flight, the tiny sized meals meant for 6 yr olds was fine with me because the food was so gross. Water serving was approx 2-3oz - a blessing cause, trust me, you don’t want to have to use their bathrooms.

4  Thank Brenda M
Reviewed February 11, 2024

Great flight. Punctual. Very friendly and efficient staff. Good food. Nothing to dislike. Would definitely use again.

Date of travel: January 2024
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.