“When things go wrong”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I always enjoyed my trips with KLM before. This time it was bad. They had problems with my boarding because the agent booked my flight ticket with hotel or car rental booking. I did not know about that. At the end of the day it was not my fault and problem but I was the last one to get on the board because of that. I had no information and I was just waiting on the side. Thing like that happens but when we came to Calgary, I found out my baggage was missing. I know I was not the only one. It took them more than 24 hours to deliver it. It was stressful because I had to call various numbers that did not work during the weekend. All and all the impression was poor.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Review collected in partnership with Sky-tours
There are newer reviews for KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

As part of our annual family visit program to Peru,I booked my flight with KLM to Lima.When it comes airlines,I have seen all ,I guess , due to my job. I was reluctant to buy a business class ticket and not sure if it was worth it. When I boarded the plane in Amsterdam, cabin crew were all very helpful,full of smiles and even with jokes. Given Dutch ambience of KLM, I was confident of on time departure and functionality of everything I used. Our plane was Boeing 777 and relatively new one.Following the service of bubly drinks,we were all offered a small gift bag with all travel necessaires. The cushion and blanket provided were both "Hilton good sleep" quality. I did have a quick nap and I was not disturbed despite of lunch service. When I woke up, nice and polite cabin crew member offered me a glass of water that I needed badly.How did she anticipate this, I dont know. Lunch options were all good and I did chose quinoa with salmon as a starter and pan fried fillet of haddock with coconut-anise jus as a main dish. I was advised to couple my food with a glass of Boschendal Chardonnay 2016,perfect match !. The quality of the coffee was very good,well above average. During the flight there was no unnecessary announcements etc. Entertainment program was very good ,I chose 2 french movies in a row. After an other short sleep,I found myself in Lima Peru. Happy and rested...

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

In February 2017 I write that KLM didn´t care about us which using a wheelchair. After my last travel with KLM (Amsterdam-Dar es Salaam and back) I must say they have improved much. It was no problem for me to using toilets or enter the plane!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flight from Lima, Peru via Panama City via Amsterdam to Birmingham. What I liked about the flight from Panama City was the crew on board. They were friendly and attentive. The business class was not full at that time. The food was excellent and the wines were of good quality. I have flown with KLM many times before and will definitely fly with them again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Always find that KLM pay attention to all their customers, very polite and attentive throughout, the pilot takes time to explain more than usual