“I'm definitely flying again”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed 18 October 2017

It was my 1st time with KLM and it's already in my good books. The aircraft was tidy and the blue color gave a positive vibe. The in flight meal was also decent (I had a mini bottle of wine and a sandwich). No bad experiences, so I won't think twice if i have to fly with KLM again :)

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (13,595)

Reviewed 18 October 2017

well organised, clean, very friendly stuff, good movie selection. Amsterdamk airport is great and our flight was on time.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Our return trip from Amsterdam was much better than the flight from LAX to AMS. The Dutch based flight crew was overly friendly and courteous and the food was 10 times better, fresher, seasoned with balance in mind and presented with a flair that airline food is not usually known for.

Our seat was in the Premium Economy section which has extra wide seats, more to recline and more leg room.

On another note, my wife had a horrible time at the gate being selected randomly for a 2nd screening. It took over 1/2 hour with insulting innuendos and repeated searches of her and her carryon. And she`s Dutch. Obviously, the security team is not KLM.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

A family and vacation visit to Holland was made even better with a good trip since its a lengthy one 10hrs comfort and entertainment is paramount to the passenger who cannot sleep upright nor semi upright. All pre-boarding was excellent and the Aruba ground crew were what Arubans are known for ... Good! Boarding was fine and the first contact with the crew which is kindoff the most important was nice. Crew and service were genuinly friendly and smiles were real, they also take time to chat with you when they can and explained why they didn't have Ginger Ale or Bitter Lemon soda on board. That alone made it better even when they are my fav drinks when fresh fruit yiuces are not available. The entertainment was right on the money the food was good and enough and I didn't pay extra for wine nor additional beverages the price included this and the seat and the bagage so no extra out of pocket costs that cheaper flights shove under the carpet when presenting their deals. I lost my reservation online before I could purchase it and the call made to KLM center was a life saver and the price didn't change aburptly like it does on certain sites and companies. On the return flight when I informed a crew member about my experiences as the Medical services Manager of the Aruba Airport with the KLM patients I was givn a token of appreciation from the crew BTW on my way to Holland when informing them that I was going to see my newest grandson I received a present from a crew member. So that was already a big plus right there. I vouch for this airline through this experience and will not fly any other to and from Holland given the choice. We landed earlier than was scheduled and this was also fine.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

The service on this flight was exceptional. The crew were extremely friendly and efficient. There was a number of meals and snacks served and all were tasty. The cabin and bathrooms were spotless. Will definitely fly KLM again