“Average airline”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Yes used kLM to Thailand and back flight was good food average for airline but air hostess some very rude indeed they just charge down the isle don't worry about knocking into and don't apologise either and if there is a Dutch person close to you they talk to them and don't even look at you when had you food or drink as mine was almost spilled over me improve the air hostess and will be a much better experience to fly with I must add it was only one or two like this to and return from Amsterdam to Thailand also I have filled in the feedback to Klm already I paid for more legroom £160 there and back but on return flight they had a couple of extra legroom seats sold for 160 euros so buy before you fly

Write a ReviewReviews (14,980)

Reviewed 18 October 2017

The whole trip was a scandal thanks to KLM because of a severe blameworthy behavior rearding handling of connecting flights, cancellations throughout the journey and luggage handling. We were a group of 28 pax travelling on holiday together and had severe extra costs both on hotels, restaurants, cancellation costs and alternative bus transportation (instead of flying, we had to book buses..........) We still have not heard a word from KLM after having sent one claim Thursday Sept 14th and another Sunday Sept 24th. Shame on you! I am empoyed by a large organisation in Norway and will not recommend KLM to anyone. However, if you do want to contact us, please open inbox and read our mails. Ms Wenche B

1  Thank Wenche B
Reviewed 18 October 2017

It was my 1st time with KLM and it's already in my good books. The aircraft was tidy and the blue color gave a positive vibe. The in flight meal was also decent (I had a mini bottle of wine and a sandwich). No bad experiences, so I won't think twice if i have to fly with KLM again :)

Reviewed 18 October 2017

well organised, clean, very friendly stuff, good movie selection. Amsterdamk airport is great and our flight was on time.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Our return trip from Amsterdam was much better than the flight from LAX to AMS. The Dutch based flight crew was overly friendly and courteous and the food was 10 times better, fresher, seasoned with balance in mind and presented with a flair that airline food is not usually known for.

Our seat was in the Premium Economy section which has extra wide seats, more to recline and more leg room.

On another note, my wife had a horrible time at the gate being selected randomly for a 2nd screening. It took over 1/2 hour with insulting innuendos and repeated searches of her and her carryon. And she`s Dutch. Obviously, the security team is not KLM.