“My preferred airline”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great airline, very friendly staff, enough space with affordable prices for extra legroom, very good on board entertainment, very good meal.
And I am a great fan of Amsterdam Schiphol Airport. In the last 12 months this was my preferred airline. I flew around 40 times within Europe, to US and to Asia.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Short flight from Gdansk to Amsterdam but prefect and friendly service. Upgrade to economy comfort for some additional space is recommended and worthwhile.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Yes used kLM to Thailand and back flight was good food average for airline but air hostess some very rude indeed they just charge down the isle don't worry about knocking into and don't apologise either and if there is a Dutch person close to you they talk to them and don't even look at you when had you food or drink as mine was almost spilled over me improve the air hostess and will be a much better experience to fly with I must add it was only one or two like this to and return from Amsterdam to Thailand also I have filled in the feedback to Klm already I paid for more legroom £160 there and back but on return flight they had a couple of extra legroom seats sold for 160 euros so buy before you fly

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The whole trip was a scandal thanks to KLM because of a severe blameworthy behavior rearding handling of connecting flights, cancellations throughout the journey and luggage handling. We were a group of 28 pax travelling on holiday together and had severe extra costs both on hotels, restaurants, cancellation costs and alternative bus transportation (instead of flying, we had to book buses..........) We still have not heard a word from KLM after having sent one claim Thursday Sept 14th and another Sunday Sept 24th. Shame on you! I am empoyed by a large organisation in Norway and will not recommend KLM to anyone. However, if you do want to contact us, please open inbox and read our mails. Ms Wenche B

1  Thank Wenche B
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was my 1st time with KLM and it's already in my good books. The aircraft was tidy and the blue color gave a positive vibe. The in flight meal was also decent (I had a mini bottle of wine and a sandwich). No bad experiences, so I won't think twice if i have to fly with KLM again :)

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money