“Very good flight with no issues”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed November 20, 2017

Friday afternoon flight that is popular. Boarded quickly and arrive ontime with no issues

Snack and drinks served by friendly staff

Write a ReviewReviews (18,021)

Reviewed November 20, 2017

Great service and very efficient. Had a 40 minute connection so great that flight landed slightly early

Snack and drink served on board. Plenty of space with lots of empty seats

Reviewed November 20, 2017

Flight was delayed 40 minutes due to an issue with refuelling at Schipol. Flight arrived about 20 minutes late

Overall ok. Sandwich which was poor served with a drink

Reviewed November 20, 2017

Had a short connection of 50 minutes so was great that the flight arrived 15 minutes early. The transfer was to gate 23 and I arrived at gate 22 in the same terminal. This is common and really helpful to stop having long transits

Staff were good serving a drink and snack

Reviewed November 20, 2017

FIRST AND LAST TIME I'D EVER BOOK WITH THIS COMPANY. - ABSOLUTE RIP OFF MERCHANTS.

I Was supposed to be flying out to Amsterdam this morning at 7am from Newcastle but due to being ill with food poisoning I had to cancel my flight and re-book losing my money which I fully accepted as I didn't buy the insurance.

So I re-booked to fly out at 5:35PM the same day and paid another £280 but this time I paid for the insurance. I've been the pharmacy this morning and bought stuff to hopefully sort me out but unfortunately I'm still really ill so I have just contacted the airline again and explained that I can't make this flight and would they change my flight until tomorrow t.time which the website stated it would cost £138.

They said they would have to cancel my return flight and charge me £468 to book 2 new flights. I explained I had already paid for the return flight so wasn't it just as simple case to change the outgoing flight and what about the insurance I had bought..... The ladies attitude was disgusting and she said as I wasn't getting today's flight she would have to cancel my return flight and I would have to buy a brand flight.

She also informed me that the insurance wouldn't cover me for that. What a rip off KLM are. I am a very frequent flyer and this was the first time I had ever booked with KLM. It will certainly be the last

GREEDY SCUMBAGS.