“PASSENGER ASSIST”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed December 7, 2017

as you can gather from the title of the review its not about the flight but about the passenger assist,we arrived in Schiphol from Newcastle airport with 1and half hours the transfer to the Salt Lake City flight,we were collected at the aircraft by a bus and were informed we would be other assists on the way to the terminal,at one pick up we were held up for about 20/25 mins while they searched for a wheelchair the turned out to be not brought by the passenger chair was to big , when we finally arrived at the terminal for our transfer to SLC flight we very very short of time, but we made it to the check in with minutes to spare ,only to be thoroughly by the emigration control,bare in mind we had already been searched at NCL in the UK, we finally made the flight with seconds to spare,Schiphol get your act together you are absolute rubbish,compared to the airports in the UK and the USA

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (20,493)

Reviewed December 7, 2017 via mobile

As our AF-flight from Budapest to Paris CDG was delayed by almost one hour, it was a close call to get squeezed on to our connecting flight to Amsterdam with KLM, which departed about 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time. Service on board was perfect as usual. Excellent legroom in Economy Comfort Class.

Reviewed December 7, 2017

We have taken this flight often. Neither KLM nor Norwegian offers much space for your legs (only if you pay extra for it). But KLM is almost always in time, while Norwegian isn't (we heard it from more travellers)

Reviewed December 7, 2017

On average I fly 150k miles per year on American Airlines, I’ve never had a problem. I’ve flown KLM twice in ten years, both times my luggage was lost. Customer service non existent, now I sit in St Anton on what was to be a ski trip of a lifetime with no gear or winter clothes. So I’ve paid a small fortune to sit and watch tv in my hotel with a language I don’t speak. When I called I KLM was told my luggage is no longer lost, yet ironically I don’t have it and they can tell me when I will get it or where it is....which to me is a rather accurate description of the word lost.

Reviewed December 6, 2017

A well run efficient flight. I had sufficient leg room in economy. I would fly again. Check-in as soon as you are able.