“KLM - the best airline company”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed January 15, 2018

Just a great airline. The service was great. The flight attendants were really nice, helpful, polite to passengers. The meals were also wonderful so was the in-flight entertaining.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (21,132)

Reviewed January 15, 2018

Flight left on time. Very comfortable seats. Flight attendant was very nice. Dinner was not delicious, but we were offered free cognac. Red eye flight, so peaceful and quiet. Entertainment system was old but I had a good book.

Reviewed January 15, 2018

We were in Bali when Mt. Agung decided to erupt.
The service was impeccable considering the amount of people trying to get out of the island.
I do everything through my app. I was assigned a flight right away and every time there was a change they would immediately assigned me a new flight.
i did not have a good long distance plan and I was communicating through messenger and Whats app it took long but they were answering my doubts.

There was just one thing... they changed my flight during the night. I was very lucky to check the app and notice they wanted me in the airport in 3 hours.
I had to call as I was not going to make it... and they reschedule my flight.

I am impressed!!

My friend flew with Air Singapore - she spent 6 hours on the phone while I was swimming and enjoying Bali

Reviewed January 15, 2018

As usual, excellent service, a great pleasure to recommend to all. Accurate, friendly. What a pity they only fly on Saturdays by now.....

Reviewed January 15, 2018 via mobile

The plane was a 747 older than me, and on both outbound and inbound they lost my luggage. Inbound they still have not found it after more than a week.
Customer service for the first bag gave the wrong incident number so I could not trace the bag.
For the second time losing my bag customer service made it quite clear that did not want to be bothered by customers.
Third time is a charm and I am now in dialogue with a new set of customer support people...