“flights”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed January 19, 2018

jurney was a two flight affair,dropped off bags so that bags went all the way through,got called for flight and cabin crew very helpful when boarding ,seats comfy and meals or snacks on both ok,crews very helpful on flights will be flying again with this company.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (20,616)

Reviewed January 19, 2018

During a middle landing to Asia all passengers hurriedly left the airplane, I had just woken up and felt sluggish and therefore checked and rechecked my seat so that I hadn't forgotten anything. Then when I look up to start walking off the plane after perhaps 3-4 minutes there is this tall 188-192 cm, body-builder type, blonde, male, 38-42 y o something flight attendant smiling widely and exaggeratedly at me. You please have to hurry and get off the plane now, he told me in a very acted 'nice' tone, like you would speak to a very young (and stupid) child. It might sound like nothing, but it clearly felt condescending.
I was super tired and therefore slow, but I wasn't just sitting around doing nothing. I was on my way.
As a customer I always expect staff to address me in a respectful manner unless I am offending people ofc. This interaction was verbally nice but not respectful in his facial expression, his tone of voice and body posture.

Reviewed January 19, 2018

Good information and service on board. The plane was clean and had good space between the seats. The kept the time and took good care of us.

Reviewed January 18, 2018

The plane is a mismatch you have plenty of room to the compartments above you, but then the A/C is so far away from you, that you can't handle it at all, without bothering your companion on the next seat.
The entertainment onboard is outdated the movies feature and the technology you have a remote in the armrest using cable, not easy to keep at hand, with little space.
The food was nothing to rave about, rather average.
The staff I must say very friendly and helpful.
ONe more thing I realized that I can't get over it, in the rows where the exits are, I know you can pay to get this rows, but I think it shall be some criteria on how seats there, in case of emergency you shall be able to handle this doors for the security of all passengers, on my flight right side 2 teenagers and elderly gentleman, left side an elderly couple men and women and a mother with a child, If something would have happened, we will all be dead none of this fellow passengers will be able to open this exit doors.

Reviewed January 18, 2018 via mobile

The flight attendants was very nice and the trip was smooth but the boarding staff was scorned at us when we didn’t know how to scan the boarding pass in the automatic scanner. Also they said stupid things to the travelers. 17 January from Amsterdam to Gothenburg KL 1155. A chubby young and blond girl. Not helpful at all. Service is about answer stupid questions not say stupid things and act stupid.