“Continued good service”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

Have travelled with KLM / Air France for the past few years to Japan via Amsterdam and have been happy with the service especially on my last flight as I needed assistance due to post operation mobility, the airline and airport staff at Schiphol were excellent and made my journey a lot less stressful.

Date of travel: December 2017
Write a ReviewReviews (21,992)

Reviewed January 22, 2018

My experience with KLM airlines have been always excellent and i confirmend it that opinion during my last trip to Paris in November 2017. The years pass and the airline still have the same excellent nice and excellebnt service. I always feel safe with this airline because at Schipol airport there is always help of KLM workers.

Date of travel: November 2017
Reviewed January 22, 2018

Flight to Alicante from Frankfurt was OK , on time friendly service, on the way back from Alicante via Amsterdam our on ward flight was canceled due to bad weather, and KLM staff recommended we make our own way home by train, and we would be reimbursed by KLM, this we did, and KLM have a really user friendly claim sheet on there web site that I have now filled out 3 times, but I have yet to receive an answer !!!!

Reviewed January 22, 2018

Great service, interesting food choices, a lot of offerings,fairly comfortable seats. The entertainment was good.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed January 22, 2018

This was my 4th trans - Atlantic flight with KLM and hopefully my last.

We flew in a Jumbo-Jet but that was all that was Jumbo about it. The aircraft was old and very tired inside and even though we were economy the space was very claustrophobic

Service was Ok at best... dont expect smiles and a chat ... staff do what they have to do and then hide behind curtains. Just dare you ask for refreshments outwith their standard 'opening' times.... Jeez the look I got could have turned milk sour!!

Avoid if possible

Date of travel: November 2017
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)