“Easy, no stress travel”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed April 5, 2018

Very relax travel even I had 1 stop prior the reaching destination.. easy to change at the stop.. helpful crew

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (20,545)

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Flight delayed for more than 30 minutes but that's again not their fault. I slept for more than 2 hours during Flight and that's my fault. Its Good the seats are comfy but there are more better options available in terms of Business Class.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Everything went smoothly - on the early morning flight we even got a sandwich..., enough room for handluggage, speedy boarding and disembarking. I try to fly KLM whenever possible - it has been my favourite airline for years.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I flew with my girlfriend from Amsterdam to London city with KLM.
The flight departed late and we experienced further delay due to weather condition. Upon landing we had to wait for a gate to become available. Since the plane was not moving while waiting for the gate to become available my girlfriend went to the toilet although we were advised to remain seated. The crew denied her access to the toilet although my girlfriends apologised for breaching the safety announcement but said she could no longer wait. Not only the crew was rude and refused to be flexible but when we exited the aircraft the captain asked to talk to her. He threatened to call the police on the basis that she broke safety regulations. This man was so rude that we were both shocked. When I myself offered to call the police to explain the situation the captain finally let us go. Difficult to believe that supposedly high level professionals like pilot plane can be deprived of any common sense. What a sad experience.

2  Thank arsenal7533
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Always polite and service minded cabin crew, that makes you feel welcome and safe.
Sandwich was well served and good hot coffie.