“Perfect! Very nice crews on all the ways!”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was flying from Spb to Dublin on Sep 9th, all crews are amazing!!! Especially on flight from Amsterdam to Dub, I took the name of crew head and unfortunately lost it. She was absolutely top chock, very helpful and brilliant.
Just one accident happened with my luggage on the way from Dub to Spb on Aug 18th, my luggage did not arrive from Amsterdam where was a connection flight with me rather as half of the passengers luggage. But obviously it was not the crews fault. Next day I have my luggage delivered to my apartment in Spb. Thats why I scored 4 of 5.Also food could be improved.
I would like to thank all the crews members and all the pilots for such a great job!!!!!!

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (21,140)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We made our return trip home from Manchester, UK to Washington, DC on KLM Airlines. The flight was great because: 1) the service of the staff was absolutely top-notch; 2) the staff were so very helpful, personable, and incredibly kind; 3) the food was better-than-average for airline food; and, 4) an air hostess escorted my Mom, who was in a wheelchair, by the hand and showed her to her seat. Not only did the staff go above and beyond for my Mom, we were treated so kindly and with genuine concern. I will absolutely, without a doubt, make KLM my first choice in airlines for our next vacation abroad. Thank you KLM for making our return trip home one to fondly remember.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

on-ground experience was very good - very helpful staff and a "fragile" option for loading my luggage. This was a first for me. In air experience was good - leg room and meals suffiecient.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The service was very good and the food was also very good for airline food and lots of it!! Wine was free! Ice cream cones were served for one snack! We had trouble with the "TV" screen and the attendants tried many times to help us! I would definetly fly with them again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very pleased with the care of the KL crew, the stewardesses especially were most helpful and pleasant. I enjoyed the food, and for some reason the flights seemed to go rather quickly. It's been awhile since I flew KLM...will fly them again soon.