“Almost Perfect”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed October 15, 2018

This airline has good deal when you fly from Bali to Singapore or Singapore to Bali.
Book directly through their website is the thing we should do.
Price on their own web is the most competitive one.
My flight was enjoyable actually. Food were nice, service were good, seats were comfortable, entertainment were awesome!
Almost is never enough. I have no problem with the service. If i can compare with some Asia flight such as SQ or GA, KLM should upgrade the level of hospitality.
And more thing, when i flew from Bali to Singapore, the cabin above me were opened upon take off, it was quite scary for me. I was looking at the crew and asked whether to close it or stay until the seat belt light turned to off. She was giving me signal to stay until the take off process done. There were nothing dropped actually.
And when i flew back from Singapore to Bali, i was sat on row 32 left wing, and the right wing row of 33rd cabin was opened. There was a small bag fell down.
They might be passenger mistake who did not close it properly, but i believe crew have to make sure all the cabin closed before take off or landing.
Overall i still love to fly again with KLM.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (23,451)

Reviewed October 14, 2018

On time. A very friendly and service in top class. Great leg space and small meals designed to the duration of the flight time - great.

Reviewed October 14, 2018

I flew from Amsterdam to New York on one of KLM' new 787-9 Dreamliners in business class. What a great experience.

The plane itself is fantastic and KLM has its World Business Class setup in a 1-2-1 configuration. I had a window seat and enjoyed the amount of space and storage I had. The in-seat cabinet even had a small mirror in it which is very practical.

The food was very good and I enjoyed everything, but the best thing was the crew. They were friendly and willing to go the extra mile. I enjoyed every minute of my 8-hour flight. Definitely worth flying KLM.

Reviewed October 14, 2018

OUr flight was the first and last week of September.
Their were no delays . Once in the sky , I was impressed how quickly we were servd dinner . I twas a late afternoon flight.

The chcking it was friendlsy and efficent. This is the second year of using KLM.
When I asked for a Pat down at security the folks were very obliging and it was done immediately without any fuss.

I didn’t book a confort seat ,but found myself seated in one.

I wil use them again if I am going to Holland.

Date of travel: September 2018
Reviewed October 14, 2018

Everything went smoothly, left on time, arrived early. Felt like we had more leg space. Boarding went well. Short flight so all we received was something to drink