“Perfect flight”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed February 28, 2024

This was my first flight with KLM and I was extremely impressed with the complete service. Flight crew extremely attentive and pleasant, flight was punctual, seating and everything on board was perfect. Will use again.

Reviewed February 27, 2024

I have never had any issues with the airline until today. I purchased extra baggage at £46. To my surprise, the system used up my air miles worth £185. I called up to complain and was told by the staff that nothing could be done about it. It was very upsetting because I had purchased the air miles a few minutes before I bought the extra luggage. I have hit a brick wall trying to explain it to anyone at the airline. I don't think I'll be travelling with them again.

1  Thank Kofi A
Reviewed February 26, 2024

Tahar at KLM service desk at Amsterdam Airport is a star! He was kind and helpful and made my day ! Positive attitude takes you a long way! Take care of this man KLM!

Reviewed February 26, 2024

The check-in agent didn't allow me to check in and close the check-in desk while I was around. I was asked to pay another 1000dollars for next days flight. I paid the 1000dollars and the next day when I got to the airport I was told my booking is from Ghana to Amsterdam not to Newcastle. They stressed me up before changing it for me. Am not pleased with this bad service. Staff need more training and needs to be empathetic

1  Thank Christian N
Reviewed February 26, 2024

I truly do not understand those negative comments. I fly with KLM very often because I like their service and helpful and always friendly staff. Most of airlines within Europe offer only a glass of water and a bar of chocolate, whereas with KLM you always get a complimentary sandwich and drinks (including wine and beer). Regardless if short or long flight, business or economy class, their service is always great. I flew with them to Lima, Buenos Aires, Bali and recently to St Martin (with return from Trinidad). I have been upgraded to business class a couple of times which was a nice surprise. They truly deliver. I always have to change flights at Amsterdam airport but I love that place. Their lounge is great and shopping area with colorful tulips and tasty cheese always make me smile. Delays may happen with every airline and when it happened with KLM, it was resolved fast and followed with voucher. Thank you KLM. Safe travels and see you soon :-)

Date of travel: January 2024
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.