“Not trustworthy”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed February 28, 2024

They wrongfully denied me to check in and they refused to refund my money. Worst customer service ever, never again!! Please run away from them.

Date of travel: November 2023

Reviewed February 28, 2024

This was my first flight with KLM and I was extremely impressed with the complete service. Flight crew extremely attentive and pleasant, flight was punctual, seating and everything on board was perfect. Will use again.

Reviewed February 27, 2024

I have never had any issues with the airline until today. I purchased extra baggage at £46. To my surprise, the system used up my air miles worth £185. I called up to complain and was told by the staff that nothing could be done about it. It was very upsetting because I had purchased the air miles a few minutes before I bought the extra luggage. I have hit a brick wall trying to explain it to anyone at the airline. I don't think I'll be travelling with them again.

1  Thank Kofi A
Reviewed February 26, 2024

Tahar at KLM service desk at Amsterdam Airport is a star! He was kind and helpful and made my day ! Positive attitude takes you a long way! Take care of this man KLM!

Reviewed February 26, 2024

The check-in agent didn't allow me to check in and close the check-in desk while I was around. I was asked to pay another 1000dollars for next days flight. I paid the 1000dollars and the next day when I got to the airport I was told my booking is from Ghana to Amsterdam not to Newcastle. They stressed me up before changing it for me. Am not pleased with this bad service. Staff need more training and needs to be empathetic

1  Thank Christian N
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.