“Poor communication + technical issues w/ check-in lead to stressful trip”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed April 9, 2024

I was unable to check in for my flight online -- received multiple error messages on the app. It said to do so at airport kiosk. Same issue at kiosk. Everyone I asked for help said "Well, don't you have your boarding pass?" Um, no -- that's the problem. Wasn't too worried as I arrived at airport 2+ hours before flight. When I finally got to a rep, I was told "You might make it if you hurry." WHA?? (FYI: let your travelers know how early you close the doors.) I had to run through Schiphol. On board, bathroom was trashed and headset kept cutting out. But the crew were very courteous.

1  Thank marinkw1

Reviewed April 9, 2024

One of the best airlines I've flown with! Really great experience, excellent service, lovely clean and modern planes. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed April 7, 2024

Worst airline. Please don’t waste your money. They have no customer service. Lost all are baggages . They changed are flight from AMS. Now we can’t claim from KLM.

Date of travel: March 2024
1  Thank rubbal s
Reviewed April 7, 2024

Deeply disappointing booking policy from KLM. We booked our flight from NZ 9 weeks ago to find we were put on stand by even tho we checked in 3 hrs ahead of the flight. Unnecessary angst created, having to rely on someone else volunteering not to take the same flight.
KLM stop overbooking your flights, Sort it out!!!

2  Thank Road10752702379
Reviewed April 7, 2024

Once again, fabulous friendliness and recognition for my 9 year old son, who lives KLM. It's just a short flight, but they serve good coffee and a very filling, hearty Dutch cheese Sandwick with wholewheat bread. Fabulous professional cabin crew. My son and I LOVE KLM.

• Check-in and boarding
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.