“No Children meals”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed April 9, 2024

I travelled Amsterdam to Lima 12hrs flight, booked children meals 24 hrs before as was stipulated on the website and my children got no children meals. I booked because they don’t eat meals on planes. Flight attendant just gave them same adults meals (the children did not touch it at all as we expected) and said I should book it 48 hrs before for children meals, I said the website just allowed us to do it 24 hrs before and did not get any answer to that. My children were hungry during the flight. KLM should notify parents to be more prepared for this kind of situation if you are not going to offer what you promise. Especially if is for children.

Date of travel: March 2024

Reviewed April 9, 2024

I was unable to check in for my flight online -- received multiple error messages on the app. It said to do so at airport kiosk. Same issue at kiosk. Everyone I asked for help said "Well, don't you have your boarding pass?" Um, no -- that's the problem. Wasn't too worried as I arrived at airport 2+ hours before flight. When I finally got to a rep, I was told "You might make it if you hurry." WHA?? (FYI: let your travelers know how early you close the doors.) I had to run through Schiphol. On board, bathroom was trashed and headset kept cutting out. But the crew were very courteous.

1  Thank marinkw1
Reviewed April 9, 2024

One of the best airlines I've flown with! Really great experience, excellent service, lovely clean and modern planes. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed April 7, 2024

Worst airline. Please don’t waste your money. They have no customer service. Lost all are baggages . They changed are flight from AMS. Now we can’t claim from KLM.

Date of travel: March 2024
1  Thank rubbal s
Reviewed April 7, 2024

Deeply disappointing booking policy from KLM. We booked our flight from NZ 9 weeks ago to find we were put on stand by even tho we checked in 3 hrs ahead of the flight. Unnecessary angst created, having to rely on someone else volunteering not to take the same flight.
KLM stop overbooking your flights, Sort it out!!!

2  Thank Road10752702379
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.