“They don’t care.”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed April 19, 2024

I’ve never seen a group of people care less. Not only were you not helpful when a flight was canceled, you were rude to clients. Hundreds of people were waiting to rebook flights. 10agents were at the counter and you only had one kiosk open. I enjoyed flying KLM 10y ago but this airline is complete garbage now.

Reviewed April 18, 2024

The KLM return flight from Liberia (Costa Rica) to Amsterdam was changed to San Jose to Amsterdam. The reason they gave was: work on the Liberia runway. This was indicated well in advance (4 months). However, I was told that it was okay to accept the proposal and receive a refund for the costs incurred after the holiday. Because I had planned and booked a roundtrip, I had to change a lot of things, which meant I had to make several extra costs. KLM does not want to reimburse anything now, because they have adhered to the legal rules. However, all other airlines departed from Liberia at normal times. I still have not received any answer from KLM, about the actual reason for the change LIBERIA to SJ. KLM's reporting was also incorrect in the emails they have sent to me. (I have PROOF).

Date of travel: March 2024
Reviewed April 18, 2024

Soooo flight got cancelled last minute.. they said GO THERE and get your hotel voucher and we’ll rebook the flight.

But no, service desk is closed, so we didn’t get &@€&

Now they rebooked me for 16 hours in Berlin. My work is in the morning. I do not find the option to cancel or contact.

I really hate you.

1  Thank BunnyDonalds
Reviewed April 18, 2024

I’ve used KLM for years. Lately I am fed up.

Today I arrived in Amsterdam earlier than planned. The flight from Amsterdam was delayed, making it possible to get an earlier connection. It was not particularly busy at Schipol.
No one would lift a finger to change my booking to the earlier flight. Despite there being room and time, it was like asking for the world, and such a thing had never happened before.
It was in no one’s interest that I spend an extra 5 hours at Schipol.
I’ll never understand how or why a company would treat customers so poorly.
I may never go this way again.

1  Thank Mark S
Reviewed April 18, 2024

These local flights might be okay for the ones that travel short distances, however this is 2nd time Im using the Airline to go to USA, and for the 2nd time first flight is Late, meaning delay causes rescheduling for the whole trip to destination. You cant plan detailed arrival etc with this one. Last time I missed first part of a business seminar because of this. If you do travel for business and your time schedule is strict, I do not advise take this one. Other than that, it is a simple aircraft with okay stuff. Nothing bad neither nothing special to stand out.

1  Thank Janis O
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.