“Confusing business class lounge policy”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed April 20, 2024

flying next week on KLM and their subsidiary Westjet from Honolulu to Bordeaux with 10 your layover in Vancouver. Very confused by their lounge policy. Tried several chats and have been told that my business class ticket gives me lounge access. But also told that this only applies to 3 hours before departure, which means 7 hours of wandering around the airport after a red eye flight! But told I can pay an extra $70 for lounge access (and also told I don't need to pay) and not sure if even paying the extra fee will allow me access as soon as we arrive in Vancouver.

Reviewed April 19, 2024

Poor Customer service. Lost luggage with medication for more than a week. No support at all. KLM is not taking any responsibility!

Great service on plane
Dreamliner was excellent
cabin crew very good
Experience
enjoyed by family great trip to the US

Reviewed April 19, 2024

I’ve never seen a group of people care less. Not only were you not helpful when a flight was canceled, you were rude to clients. Hundreds of people were waiting to rebook flights. 10agents were at the counter and you only had one kiosk open. I enjoyed flying KLM 10y ago but this airline is complete garbage now.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed April 18, 2024

The KLM return flight from Liberia (Costa Rica) to Amsterdam was changed to San Jose to Amsterdam. The reason they gave was: work on the Liberia runway. This was indicated well in advance (4 months). However, I was told that it was okay to accept the proposal and receive a refund for the costs incurred after the holiday. Because I had planned and booked a roundtrip, I had to change a lot of things, which meant I had to make several extra costs. KLM does not want to reimburse anything now, because they have adhered to the legal rules. However, all other airlines departed from Liberia at normal times. I still have not received any answer from KLM, about the actual reason for the change LIBERIA to SJ. KLM's reporting was also incorrect in the emails they have sent to me. (I have PROOF).

Date of travel: March 2024
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.