“Wonderful experience”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed May 18, 2024

Every single employee we met was tremendously professional, friendly, and helpful! The plane seemed to be state is the art, too.

Reviewed May 18, 2024

I paid in person at the KLM counter in Amsterdam to change flight tickets for my family. I received the receipts and printed + Email tickets BUT the representative made an error and didn't create the electronic tickets in the system so when we arrived at the airport they didn't see any tickets in the system and we couldn't attend the flight!!

I had to purchase new tickets from Qatar Airways and now KLM doesn't want to return the money!!

User's recommendation: STAY AWAY!!

Date of travel: March 2024
2  Thank Shahar M
Reviewed May 17, 2024

In the past 6 month’s i had about 10 flight’s with KLM every single one was delayed, not even once any of these flight’s was on time. It is embarrassing specially for the price they are charging! If you can go with some other airline to your destination then better pick them than KLM

Reviewed May 17, 2024

I’ve had the privilege to travel several international flights and this is the first on which my luggage has been completely lost - on a very routine flight from Edi to Amsterdam.

The staff were remarkably unsympathetic about the fact that they’d just lost a week’s worth of shoes, clothes, toiletries, and my best suit. I’m not filled with any sort of confidence that I’m going to see my possessions again.

I’m thinking of diverting to Charles de Gaulle then on to Scotland on my return -at considerable expense - as I’m too afraid about what might happen if I leave my backpack in KLM’s overhead lockers…

Reviewed May 17, 2024

We had planned a trip to Maldives and chose KLM as a flight provider. I had been Booking the flight via Booking.com and it was mentioned that flight is operated by KLM. When I purchased tickets - I saw that second leg ( from and to Mumbai ) is operated by IndiGo. I had no problems with it - it is a general practice for stopover flights.
The flight to Mumbai was ok and my review is not about the flight expeience. So when we reached the transit desk - there was KLM representative. We had around 10 hours till our next flight but we need to reach transit area because we had a hotel booked there. However KLM representative told that because second leg is operated by IndiGo we had to wait for them and she doesn't know when they will come. It's important to mention - it was around 2am and we had a small kid and there was no internet, no food and even no drinks! We had to wait for few hours and you know what happened after? Same person changed her badge to IndiGo and suddenly became an IndiGo employee and printed us new tickets.
So once again - when you reach Mumbai you have already printed tickets, but you cannot access the transit area because a special person needs to check your documents and let you go through.

On the way back we had the exactly same situtation but this time IndiGo operators could not help us and we waited for KLM staff.

To my opinion this is not acceptable from the airline to sell tickets for so much money and let them fight for the right to have a confortable transit only because airline didn't manage to organize the presense of the person at the desk even all flights / arrival passengers are known in advance,

This is very terrible experience , I will now think twice if I choose KLM/ AirFrance again to travel, at least through India.

Reported also in a case C-7927896

Date of travel: April 2024
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.