“KLM's awesome service!”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed May 20, 2024

We recently flew from Amsterdam to Split aboard one of KLM's Cityhopper planes. During the flight, my wallet slipped out of my jacket pocket without me noticing that it was gone. Upon landing, I immediately notified "lost and found", who alerted the flight crew, but they did not find the wallet before the plane quickly left for its next destination. Later in the day, I went online and filled out the requisite forms for KLM's "lost and found" items and then began a wonderful seven day cruise with Sail Croatia. Several days later, I received a KLM email alert noting that they had indeed found my wallet and it was waiting for me at the KLM lost and found at the Schiphol Airport! Thank you so much to the entire KLM team that was involved in finding and returning my wallet! From the pilots, to the airline attendants, to the flight clean-up crew, to the staff at the lost and found office in Schiphol, thank you for your exceptional service!

Date of travel: April 2024

Reviewed May 18, 2024

Every single employee we met was tremendously professional, friendly, and helpful! The plane seemed to be state is the art, too.

Reviewed May 18, 2024

I paid in person at the KLM counter in Amsterdam to change flight tickets for my family. I received the receipts and printed + Email tickets BUT the representative made an error and didn't create the electronic tickets in the system so when we arrived at the airport they didn't see any tickets in the system and we couldn't attend the flight!!

I had to purchase new tickets from Qatar Airways and now KLM doesn't want to return the money!!

User's recommendation: STAY AWAY!!

Date of travel: March 2024
2  Thank Shahar M
Reviewed May 17, 2024

In the past 6 month’s i had about 10 flight’s with KLM every single one was delayed, not even once any of these flight’s was on time. It is embarrassing specially for the price they are charging! If you can go with some other airline to your destination then better pick them than KLM

Reviewed May 17, 2024

I’ve had the privilege to travel several international flights and this is the first on which my luggage has been completely lost - on a very routine flight from Edi to Amsterdam.

The staff were remarkably unsympathetic about the fact that they’d just lost a week’s worth of shoes, clothes, toiletries, and my best suit. I’m not filled with any sort of confidence that I’m going to see my possessions again.

I’m thinking of diverting to Charles de Gaulle then on to Scotland on my return -at considerable expense - as I’m too afraid about what might happen if I leave my backpack in KLM’s overhead lockers…

• Check-in and boarding
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.