“KLM is the worst company for traveling with kids”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

So far the WORST comapny for family trip! We've traveled with our under 2 yearold doughter several times with different airllines and so far KLM was the worst and the most inconvinient company for traveling with kids. plus with extremely rude staffs in Toulouse airport. we were planning to travel with only cabine bagages and a cabine stroller so like that we wouldn't be obliged to wait for baggages on arrival since it's difficult to wait longtime with a kid. despite that the check in was done the night before,we had to go to the checkin desk because the company does not provide the online boarding pass for our doughter (minor traveler, with no explanation )! then at the checkin desk she made us to take our baggages to the checked baggage because of limited space in the airplane I explained to her since we are with a baby it will be easier for us to take them in the cabine and not waiting for them, with 0 empathy she answered it's obligatory, obviously she was lying cause most of the passengers had their cabine suitcases at the gate . plus they made us to give the cabine stroller to the checked baggages and we had to carry my doughter. they did the same for the return flight and on arrival we found out the stroller is brocken and not possible to use it again. we were the only family with kid and the staffs had acted with us like a piece of garbage! with no respect or not even human feeling (it was like we were talking with robots!) while other companies such as Turkishailline or even Lufthansa have some priority services for families.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Misleading info and advertising. I booked a return economy flight on 10/03/24, QYP4GW. Paid for an extra excess baggage for my return flight on 25th of May. Now while i was checking my return flight bookings, i got an offer to upgrade to premium. Now it didnt specify what type of premium whether light or standard. It was after i had paid for the upgrade that i found from their customer service that i bought a light premium uograde which means i am not entitled to the two checked in baggage allowance. Realising the error i requested for refund, the only reasoni upgraded was more baggage allowance. If i had just paid for an additional luggage it would have cost £154 so i though i am better off paying £360 for upgrade. Long story the refused to give me a refund, requested for a refund, the same day i booked the upgrade after realising the error. Terrible service.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First flight was delayed half an hour, then my connecting flight was cancelled and the replacement flight also delayed - all in all, I arrived at my destination 4 hours later than scheduled. In both cases, updates about delays were sporadic and no reason was given. I was given a 12 euro voucher by way of apology which did not cover the dinner I now had to have at the airport. The staff were all really pleasant but don’t fly with KLM if you have somewhere to be lol

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Worst customer support ever! I spent 90 minutes on the phone with Naga with no resolution! I was supposed to leave at 17:30, ended up leaving at 19:00! Complete waste of my time! People should really not be in customer support if they don’t want to support customers! The world has gone robotic when it comes to customer service & then when u do finally get to speak to a HUMAN , you may as well just stayed with useless robotic support!!!! People just read scripts of what they are allowed to say…pathetic!!!!All I wanted to do was try get a refund for a flight I had to cancel due to Jury service duty in the United Kingdom which is legally mandatory. I had to cancel my flight due to measures out of my control. Naga hung up on me, I called back, got him again & then he denied ever speaking to me. Not understanding of my situation & would not allow me the speak to a manager. Usual response “no manager is available..” life is short and I will never get those 90 minutes back…the travel industry has gone down immensely…how much time do u waste in ur life on hold for customer support..how much anger do u walk away with when no resolution was made and no one cared about your situation…

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We recently flew from Amsterdam to Split aboard one of KLM's Cityhopper planes. During the flight, my wallet slipped out of my jacket pocket without me noticing that it was gone. Upon landing, I immediately notified "lost and found", who alerted the flight crew, but they did not find the wallet before the plane quickly left for its next destination. Later in the day, I went online and filled out the requisite forms for KLM's "lost and found" items and then began a wonderful seven day cruise with Sail Croatia. Several days later, I received a KLM email alert noting that they had indeed found my wallet and it was waiting for me at the KLM lost and found at the Schiphol Airport! Thank you so much to the entire KLM team that was involved in finding and returning my wallet! From the pilots, to the airline attendants, to the flight clean-up crew, to the staff at the lost and found office in Schiphol, thank you for your exceptional service!

Date of travel: April 2024
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.