“Needs more seat room”
Review of Korean Air

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The flight was good, the food was very good, the staff were great and very helpful. The only complaint is the seats were not all that comfortable and sitting for almost 14 hours the seats need to be better.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (2,300)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I took a 13 hour flight from Washington DC to Seoul, South Korea, then another 6 hour flight to Bangkok Thailand.

This was my first time flying with Korean Air and my overall experience was enjoyable...at least as enjoyable as it can get with a 24 hour travel time.

I'm 5'5 and don't struggle with limited space on flights, so I had plenty of legroom in my window seat. The customer service was impeccable. Flight attendants made sure we were constantly fed and hydrated about every hour. The food was good..they have 3 options for each meal (I.e Chicken and rice, dim sum, sandwich, pizza) There are USB outlets for charging your electronics as well.

My only complaint is limited entertainment. Because our flight was so long, I thought there could be more than 15-20 movies to choose from and the popular shows they offer only air 2 episodes of each. That being said, don't rely heavily on the movies and TV shows...just come prepared with your own.

Overall, it was a great flight and I will definitely fly with them again.

1  Thank Kim M
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Sue overbooking in Air France, they reschedule my flight with Korean Air lines, really was very good, space, seat, attention of Korean Staff, also helping in Seoul for tranfer

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

I’m a sky club member and I always fly Korean Air when I visit Korea. Their service is top notch and flight attendants are very kind and helpful. The service is not compared any other airlines I’ve flown. The food, in flight entertainment, service and most importantly legroom is very generous compared to other airlines. If you are traveling to South Korea, go ahead and spend a little more and fly Korean Air. It’s worth every dime.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

On my flight to Incheon I flew with Air France and on my return with Korea Air. And on this specific flight with the A380.

The moment that I boarded the plane I was welcomed by the lovely flight staff and was guided to my seat. The purser welcomed me on board.

The food onboard was very good. Also no complains regarding the drinks. The crew was really on top of their game.

I never been on a plane that had its own bar, so I was looking forward to experience the Celestial bar. At the front of the plane there was is this small lounge where you can make your own drinks. And in the back of the plane there was the bigger bar which was staffed by a stewardess.

The only small negative that I could find was the quite lack of movies on the inflight entertainment.

I enjoyed my flight and will not hesitate to fly again with Korean Air. Such a wonderful experience