“Amazing Service”
Review of Korean Air

Reviewed July 31, 2018

I flew Business Amsterdam Korea, and Korea Vladivostok I got upgraded to First Class from Korea to Vladivostok and Vladivostok Korea. Amazing Service Sky Team and Korean Air are doing an amazing job

Write a ReviewReviews (3,685)

Reviewed July 31, 2018

Amazing service, comfortable beds and the lounge was just a bonus! The food was great and the attention to detail from the staff was absolutely spot on. Would definitively fly with them again.

Reviewed July 30, 2018

The service from the staff were okay (not amazing, just okay), however, the plane is so old that all the facilities and equipment feel outdated.

The toilets felt outdated, the seats were old, and the infotainment system was outdated as well.

Food was just 'eh', severely average.

Thank Timothy Jung Si... Y
Reviewed July 29, 2018

I took my first trip to Seoul from Bangkok and had a great service from the staff, and the food was lovely and generous. As I was flying with another carrier who lost one of my bags, Korean Air were kind enough not to charge me excess baggage when I was returning as they could see the other airline had delivered my lost bag the day before I left Seoul and as the purpose of my trip was attending a trade show as a vendor, I wasn't able to sell my goods, so I was even more grateful to Korean Air for their consideration.

Reviewed July 27, 2018

Not being a worldly traveler, I really don’t have much experience flying on global carriers or international airlines. However, I did have the opportunity to fly with Korean Airlines (KAL) on a business trip to Seoul, South Korea earlier this year. After flying in their Prestige Class, I would find it hard to imagine that another airline carrier could top what I experienced with KAL.

From the minute you step foot onto the airplane until the time you get off at your destination, you receive nothing short of “world class” treatment. Everything is done in a very professional manner and with such class that the flight itself becomes an experience you won’t want to forget. The flight attendants are all so very beautiful and grace you with their pleasant personality that just makes your flight time feel so short. Always so welcoming and always wanting to serve your needs in such a courteous manner that makes you feel like royalty.

The meals being offered during the flight includes some of the most traditional Korean dishes that one would find as authentic as the meals served at any restaurant on land. My favorite was the Bi Bim Bap as I had that both going to Seoul and returning back home. Top that off with their wine and cheese selection and it’s almost like being at a very fancy restaurant. Trust me, you will never be disappointed and never be hungry stepping off the airplane.

An in-flight amenity bag will take care of all your personal needs and the individual flight cabins that you are seated in gives you enough privacy to make you feel almost like being at home in your own bedroom.

If asked to describe my experience flying on KAL, my response would simply be exceptional, outstanding, superior and inimitable. Kamsahamnida Korean Airlines for such a wonderful experience!

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank Satisfied G