“Excellent”
Review of LAN Airlines (now LATAM Airlines)

Reviewed February 4, 2018

Left on schedule. Smooth flight. Felt safe. Friendly and professional.Did not wait long for luggage.

1  Thank berenicep564
Write a ReviewReviews (3,277)

Reviewed December 19, 2017 via mobile

My review is based on the service I got after my bag where missing for almost 3 days. For those of you who want the short version: LATAM can t give any information when bags are being dropped are your place when they locate those. That means:I had to stay the hole day and evening and night in my appartement waiting for bags. And as a lonely traveller they gave me no choice.
And you can’t make any arrangements with the drivers. You are giving the information they can come between 11.00 am -23.00 pm . So if you are ok looking one day of vacation in an expensive travel then go ahead and fly LATAM.

When they located the bag LATAM called me. As I m a tourist visiting santiago my time is short and precious. So I asked them -knowing that the bag where at the airport - if they could bring those in the morning as I had plans for the day. No, we can’t. But we can make sure that your bag are at the latest between 15.00-16.00 . So I had to cancelled what I planned, and I made project for the evening. At 20.00 the bags where still not at my place. I called and received the answer was that the bags are coming between 22.00-23.00. Maybe.
The people ( sitting in Colombia) told me they couldn’t do anything to help me. They could not even help me getting in touch with the drivers or the airport in santiago.
So , not only did my bag get lost by LATAM but Ialso lost a hole day, an anniversary and had to stay in a rented warm apartment I santiago , a beautiful sunny day with 33 degrees. And nowhere to call the drivers.
This is totally unacceptable. I travel a lot , sometimes official as a lawyer for government sometimes at my own. This is the last time I fly LATAM.

9  Thank Naiti d
Reviewed December 3, 2017

Excellent service. Entretainment onboard also good. Good duty free variety. Food was good. Delicious crackers.

Reviewed November 17, 2017

We flew a total of 6 flights on our trip to south America, all on LAN or LATAN. I like the service and planes were newish Seats were average but not too close together in coach. Food was basic, but free beer/vine on international flights. I like the schedule from/to LAX overnight flights to Peru or Chile, regional flights. This was our second big trip with LAN and I will continue to use them. PS: Use the On-line check-in 48 hrs before your flight if you want good seats

1  Thank John S
Reviewed July 27, 2017

I booked this flight throush Sky tours and some how latam changed the flight time from 1 pm to 9am that morning. Latam says they notified sky tours, and sky tours says they did not get notified.
What that mean for me was sitting at the airoport for 9 + hours and losing a day with my family

6  Thank angelinanoc