“Fligth Krabi, to Bangkok Don Muang”
Review of Lion Air

Reviewed December 13, 2017

The flight was delay of 2 hours, no excuse nothing. The staff of ground is very poor attitude even the supervisor. I had to pay overwheigt of 3 kilos for 1200 bath at the counter, the lady was listen music, took me 15 min to have the voucher. She dont want to give me the proof of payment at the beginning i should insist. After i get back to have my boarding pass. No smiling... Very bad service
On board you do not receive any water...

Write a ReviewReviews (1,667)

Reviewed December 12, 2017 via mobile

My friend a local travelling from Palu to Denpassar via Makassar. The plane was late leaving Palu when he arrived he was told your flight left early it was not due to leave for another hour. They refused to offer an alternative flight and insisted he pay an extra $40 for the remaining leg which was almost 24 hours later. Finally he arrived to find his bag had been returned to Makassar and he would have to retirn to pick. It up from a later flight. He returned and found his bag had been forced open and property stolen. No compensation was offerred for flight delay or required accomodation. Who would travel with them. Ask the locals they only travel because they ard cheap or the only airline on a particular route.

Reviewed December 7, 2017

I booked my Tuesday flight on Monday morning, I paid with Cimb Clicks, I received the email confirmation from the bank and I checked with my internet banking and the payment was done, however while waiting for the booking reference the Lion Air website did refresh to the home page.
I called customer care, they told me they didn't receive the proof of payment, so they cannot send me the ticket, I said I would send the email from my bank for them to check, they answer we'll inform you in 2/3 days. WHAT?!?
I replied that my flight was the next day, they suggested to me to buy a second ticket and ask the refund for this one. WHAT?!? And if this time again they would have a problem should I buy a third ticket and a fourth and...
After a confrontation they promised an answer by 1 PM; they called me, confirm the payment and send me the ticket via email.
Next morning at the airport, they couldn't find my ticket on the system, another confrontation to check in, as I paid for emergency exit row seat (it is in my ticket) I asked to get it, the lady told me ok but I didn't get it, I was in standard seat.
The flight arrived in Jakarta with 3:15 hours delay, I lost my next international flight.
On the way back at check-in same story, no clue where my ticket was, 45 minutes confrontation, because even if I showed my ticket they keep on saying it was not in the system.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed December 7, 2017 via mobile

I do this flight to and from Bali-Jogjakarta on a six weekly basis to catch up with friends and play golf as it is cheaper than Bali. Out of the three main airlines doing this route I have found Lion to be the best deal in value and service plus times of flying are the best to suit me. I would recommend them to anyone.... Keep up the good work Lion Staff..... Plus you all know how to smile.

Reviewed December 7, 2017 via mobile

Very rude staff and non accomodating. I had no check in luggage and 1 hand carry. She forced me to check in the 1 bag eventhough i explained that i had no lock with me. When i requested for front aisle seat.. she told me it was full and only left one in the last row. And when i board there were so many empty aisle seats that it was obvious she was doing it out of spite. This will be the last time i take lion air