“cheap fare but dont less the value”
Review of Lion Air

Reviewed April 4, 2018

The plane was delayed for few hours, when finally we got boarding some problems some peoples already seat in our seat number , even we already did website check in .I was bring my big sis who not really well but the most uncomfortable moment they not make my big sister seat priority ,and let the health peoples seat in our seat number , even finally we got seat last minutes before plane take off. Whats such experiences of flight .

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (1,530)

Reviewed April 4, 2018

I took Lion Air on my 2nd trip to Jogja. By far the worst airline I have board. Unreliable timing and no indication of the flight availability. This shall be my first and last time with Lion Air.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

The flight is on time and now delay at this moment. Ground crew is friendly and serve passengers well

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Used this airline for the first and last time, and won’t use it again. I read the reviews but still gave it a shot as the flight times were convenient for me - turns out that the flight times were completely inaccurate as there were delays for 3 hours on my outbound flight, and 2 hours on my return.
I got really stressed as I had to catch a connecting flight to London in Jakarta, I had allowed 4 hours in total anticipating potential delays but only had 1.5 hours left after the 2 hours delay and the half an hour that it took to get my bags out... and I had to go to another airport terminal.... really terrible experience!!!
Would not recommend it to anyone, unless they have plenty of spare time. The flights weren’t even cheap, paid about £150 in total for both - not worth the stress!!!! Next time I will definitely will be using Garuda...

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Actually it was mid April 2017, the flight was about 3 hours delay. There were no clear explanation. we were travelling with our kids as you know managing them in the boarding room is very difficult and even we got tired.