“Low-cost airlines that have many flight schedules”
Review of Lion Air

Reviewed February 3, 2019

Airlines are low-cost and have flight schedules to various cities that are very numerous and always crowded. His flight is now starting on time compared to before, which is often late. Paid baggage since January 2019.

• Check-in and boarding
Write a ReviewReviews (1,803)

Reviewed January 30, 2019

Booked my flight and paid for luggage as per website instructions only to be told on arrival that there is a "special fee" for surfboards of 200000IDR - the price of the ticket itself. This was not mentioned during the booking process. Staff were rude and unhelpful and the flight was delayed. If you have a surfboard Garuda run flights at the same price and have much nicer planes that actually go on time.

Reviewed January 28, 2019

Judging by the other reviews, maybe we just got lucky, but I have nothing but good things to say about our Lion Air flight from Lombok to Bali. We booked through a travel agent in Lombok which was very easy and a one way flight was under $30CAN!! Yes, you do pay by the kilo (about a dollar) for your checked bags at check in, but you should know this if you do your research. The flight was on time, the counter staff and flight crew were very friendly and the plane appeared new, and we only had to wait 10 minutes for our bags to be offloaded.
Would definately give them another go!

Reviewed January 24, 2019

Lion is famous with the delay flight... i book dps-jkt at 16.00 on sunday, a day before they text me that the flight will be at 14.55... so u=i have to get ready at 1.30 to airport. Untill then 15.00 they said its delay... do not know untill what time.... and finally they announce fligtwill be at 16.15. how come they want us to go early then its more delay . Pathetic. If its on time i still have much time to spent with my friend.

Reviewed January 24, 2019 via mobile

Poor, we made a booking and were unable yo add baggage on the on-line system. I contacted the customer care centre by email who advise me to phone the 24-hour call centre to help. After waiting for a period pf time on-hold to the 24-hour call centre, I was informed that they could not help. Prepaid luggage could only be added at the airport - some one hour away from the village where I am. A very poor commercial decision that has been implemented without any thought to clients. Never again, I have little choice due to flight schedules and destinations, but next time I have a choice it will not be Lion Air