“Not great”
Review of LOT Polish Airlines

Reviewed January 15, 2018

TLV-WRO Regular economy on an 737-800

Not a very pleasant flight. I’ve been on this route before, but this time it for some reason seemed less pleasant – seats fairly cramped, limited recline.

For some reason fairly cold and crew did not turn off lights on night flight. Poor.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (2,431)

Reviewed January 14, 2018

This was the absolute worst flying experience I have ever had to endure. The boarding experience was terrible- all of the employees were running around completely frazzled, which led to a 20 minute delay in boarding. During the flight, all of the flight attendants were completely unavailable. When a flight attendant walked by, I asked for a glass of water and she gave me a glass of sparkling water. I asked her if she had any still water and she very rudely pointed to the back. I asked if she could bring me some and she said walked away. I turned on the light to ask for a glass of water and no one came by for 30 minutes. I became very angry and walked to the back to see all of the flight attendants sitting around in the back. I told them I had been waiting around for 30 minutes for a glass of water. I received no apology and they rudely stated that they only had sparkling water. I was walking back to my seat where one flight attendant was in the aisle. I waited for her to move out of the way so I could walk back to my seat. There she was speaking to a gentleman passenger who I assume was her boyfriend because while I was waiting for her to move out of the way she was kissing this passenger. I was completely appalled and couldn't believe this unprofessional behavior. Overall, I will never be flying LOT ever again and would not recommend booking a flight with them at any cost. I was extremely disappointed with the way they conducted service and thought the flight attendant crew represented the company in a very negative way.

5  Thank Susie K
Reviewed January 12, 2018 via mobile

The 787 Dreamliner Premium Economy section was very comfortable. The staff was extremely pleasant and made every possible effort to be available and accommodating.
One concern with the design of the plane, when the seat in front of me was reclined all the way back, it was awkward for me to get up. Now, it is possible that it had a problem and reclined beyond design.
Fortunately the gentleman in front was gracious. All in all , the price was very competitive, the service was very pleasant

1  Thank Duke S
Reviewed January 12, 2018

Boarding was really fast, crew was very friendly and the seats were extremely comfortable. It was a really pleasant flight.

Reviewed January 12, 2018

Webpage is hard to use. Boarding was fast and polite. Cabin baggage could not be taken up to cabin due to small compartments. Staff was polite. Seats were not very comfortable but there were some empty ones to sit over. Food was a chocolate bar.