“Awful service, unprofessional staff”
Review of LOT Polish Airlines

Reviewed July 17, 2018

Flight was almost 2 hrs late departing Warsaw, and there was no credible explanation. I almost missed my connection in London, and flight attendants very completely insensitive to the stress their delayed flight has caused on many passengers that also had connection. Their behavior was unprofessional, there were not willing to seek more information about connections to help us out, they didn't care if we were late.
Very tight aircraft, no seat legroom and narrow aisles. This lack of legroom is one of the reasons I avoid flight LOT, but in this case I had no choice because of the next connecting flight.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (2,883)

Reviewed July 17, 2018

Line at the LAX airport is across the entire terminal because LOT saves money and only occupies 4 terminal stations. There is no early boarding, so you stand there blocking entry to other airline gates and are being looked down from pretty much every other airline passenger. Im really disappointed that the management at LAX allows LOT to get away with this practice. As a result this flight is ALWAYS departing late. We paid for the ability to choose our own seats and none of 3 seats had a working inflight entertainment system. I wrote to LOT, and after 4 week wait they finally responded that they are "sorry".
Seats are narrow and leg room is just not sufficient, because LOT operates the smallest seat in industry. Overall I would rater pay more and fly with someone else, as LOT does not have the same standards as other European National Carriers.

• Food and Beverage
Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

Plane departed late as usual at LOT. Seats are small. My normal cabin baggage did not fit to the compartment so they removed from the cabin. I had to take my laptop out of it and due to this I left it in the compartment. Short after I complained but they reported back that they did not find it.

Reviewed July 16, 2018

cancelled my flight just few hours before. not a good customer service. not happy with process they do.

Reviewed July 16, 2018

Polish Airline Company LOT go new Dreamliner for long flights.
Business class is done very cheaply.The should see Cathy Pacific how Busienss class should looks like.
Food is as bad as other airlines.No invention no Polish characters.Yes some sausages and like all of them Salmon.
Selection of drinks average.
Good thinks is it is direct flight from Toronto,however 10:20PM it is horrible time.
In my opinion some who signed a deal to flight so late should be fired.This is terrible.

• Food and Beverage