“Worst service you can have in Europe”
Review of LOT Polish Airlines

Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

LOT in Poland has slang “Late or Tomorrow” and is the fact. Im always trying to avoid this airlines for many reasons. Since new Polands government took control of that airlines , service is similar to North Korean communists system style. They are almost always delayed, they cut the pays to crew, they cut a service to customers too. Always keep receipts for everything you have in your luggage and claim everything you lost with them. Extremely recommend to avoid this airline. Cost me always time and money.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (3,116)

Reviewed July 20, 2018

the company offers only water to passengers and if you have flight cancellation problems, reprogramming is preferable to be between 09:00 - 18:00, otherwise no one can give you details if you are somehow not in Poland

1  Thank mihairaduta21
Reviewed July 19, 2018

Pay for everything, tries to be a budget and a premium airline at the same time. Pay for beer and food when flying economy. Small seats, small seat pitch (uncomfortable for all people), dated aircraft. Flight attendents not exactly rude, but not really welcoming (take lessons from Virgin or Virgin Blue or even TAP). Very slow baggage services in WAW airport. All in all, way too expensive for what you get.

1  Thank Swintooh
Reviewed July 19, 2018

I take the ORD-WAW/WAW-ORD flight several times a year and have been never had a single reason to complain. Business Class service and accommodation is excellent and the value for money proposition is unbeatable at about 30% of what Lufthansa would charge to German destinations from ORD. Compared to some other airlines, the C class offering is more basic but as a frequent traveler who only really cares about comfortable lie-flat seats and a solid helping of food and drinks, it is absolutely all I need. No frills but predictably good every time. Some of the older 787-8s are starting to show their age a bit but the new 787-9s that have recently started operating on this route cannot be faulted. WAW airport is easy to navigate and has a nice Star Gold lounge area with a good and solid quality selection of food and drinks. Airport staff is efficient and courteous and doesn't bother with American style fake smiles, which is refreshing. Happy to recommend and use again and again.

Reviewed July 19, 2018

My family had been waiting and saving for years to go on this Europe vacation. Hours before we board the first of three flights I notice that something is not right with the second flight from Toronto to Warsaw, I have not received any notices but an odd character has shown up on my travel App. Turns out the flight was cancelled! This happens I have travelled extensively and understand, but what I had to endure to find alternative flights was beyond painful. The LOT contact center is so overwhelmed that each time I wanted to contact them it would be well over an hour wait and they just could not be bothered with what felt like a little problem to them. I tried social media and they responded quickly with a greeting then nothing else.
We ended up losing out on prepaid hotel rooms and days of our vacation. We flew Lufthansa over to Europe as LOT could not accommodate us and it was a nice flight.
We flew back on LOT and at the connection in Toronto we were missing a suitcase and the Air Canada rep could not print boarding passes due to some technical error on LOT's side, we almost missed our connection and still are missing luggage.
The LOT agent in Toronto at missing baggage sent us forward saying we could submit a lost bag form online, which I did; the online response was I should expect a reply within 4 weeks.

1  Thank Cale S