“Nice Flight!!”
Review of Lufthansa

Reviewed October 18, 2017

we connect through Munich to Washington D.C and must admit Lufthansa was a nice surprise! Stuff was really helpfull and polite, we were travelling with our 1 1/2 year son and the crew was there to assist us all the time and in both flights.
Lots of choices on the screen, quite a few choices on food.
Over all, well done

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (24,284)

Reviewed October 18, 2017

The flight scheduale and time was perfcet , I have reached onetime but the flight is very basic, flying for 4.5 hrs. without any In-flight entertainment , media, or even a screen to show how many miles remaining or the flight map.

Reviewed October 17, 2017

I am surprised how this airline has surprisingly high stars while their customer service is awful. I flew on Saturday 14, October from FRA to KTW, which is just one hour away and checked my luggage several hours in advance to my flight. I used one of the automatic machines and I ask for the guidance of one of the representatives at the check point who did not care that much and told me "everything was ok".
When I arrived to Katowice, Poland at 23:30, the bag was nowhere and the Lufthansa guys at the airport were of no help. This is a business trip and of course my activities are important, but the most incredible thing is that MY BAG WAS CHECKED SEVERAL HOURS IN ADVANCE AND THE FRA AIRPORT IS JUST ONW HOUR AWAY FROM KTW!!!!
The bag was obviously properly tagged and to this day Lufthansa has replied no email nor complaint I have filed. The only helpful people has been the WELCOME team at KTW.
I have taken lots of flights, this was my first time with Lufthansa and I will never EVER use this airline again and of course they will always have the worst of my recommendations.

4  Thank Néstor H
Reviewed October 17, 2017

A real surprise to get a free upgrade and I have never flown in Business Class. Lufthansa were excellent, including on the connecting flight from Frankfurt to Birmingham. The seat became a bed, which was comfortable and enabled a full sleep. Stewardess was personable and the final adieu was sheer skill. My wife will want to travel Business again!
Slight hiccup in a delayed departure and so missing connection. So we used the lounges and at Frankfurt had a refreshing shower before chilling out.

1  Thank FortsFan
Reviewed October 17, 2017

A long flight made easy by Lufthansa, on an A-380. Easy to sleep for hours. We had checked here for reviews of other options (Air France & KLM) and choose this option. We were delayed leaving Birmingham, upon arrival in Frankfurt we were escorted to check-in (slight snag walking half a mile to the document check).

1  Thank FortsFan