“On time, no problems”
Review of Lufthansa

Reviewed January 15, 2018

At this point, any flight that takes off without delays and arrives without a problem is a small miracle. But the flight was comfortable and the attendants were outstanding. Made a long flight far more pleasant. German efficiency? Yeah, it's still a thing.

The only complaint I have, and it's a really minor one, is that they say all of their announcements in 3 languages. We flew from Toronto, so we had to hear literally everything the captain and crew said in German, English, and French. We get it. There's turbulence. It's annoying when you're trying to watch a movie, particularly if you're not fluent in French. :)

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (20,934)

Reviewed January 15, 2018 via mobile

Flight was very good. Upper deck, small section of economy seats
Was Nice and quiet cabin. Service from the flight attendants was very good. Food and wine ok. When I checked in at the airport, the flight was overbooked. So I was offered $800 and a rebooking but I could not accept the offer as I had business travel the next day. Next time I hope to help out if I can.

Reviewed January 15, 2018

Everything is good except the plane has no power outlet to recharge my Iphone & Ipad. Staff were helpful. Food was good and the flight was on time for departure and arrival.

Reviewed January 15, 2018

Cabin Crew are really nice and polite, great customer service, decent food, so far always super punctual.

Reviewed January 15, 2018 via mobile

My family and I flew the new A350 Lufthansa plane from Hong Kong to Munich. We were travelling from Sydney.
Lufthansa premium economy was comfortable with definitely more space than economy. The meals were much the same as economy.
I was not impressed with the quality of the headphones. Not only were they flimsy, they did not even fit in the socket so they were unusable! We asked help from the airline staff but they did not know how to use them either.
This is not a good standard for premium economy or even economy. I used my own ear phones which was fine. My point is I shouldn't have faulty headphones in the first place.
The best thing was the extra leg room and chair width which was the main reason for paying the premium economy price. The service was no better than economy.
We flew Qantas premium economy from Sydney to Hong Kong. The level of service and attention was much higher with Qantas in comparison to Lufthansa.