“First Time Flying With Lufthansa”
Review of Lufthansa

Reviewed January 20, 2018

The leg room is a bit cramp. My legs felt uncomfortable after some time as its a long flight. Food was alright. There was some delays, so I missed my connecting flight from Zurich and has to re-book my connecting flight, which resulted in a 3 hour delay.
Overall experience....Average.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (20,169)

Reviewed January 20, 2018

I had the worst trip with Lufthansa. 1- Seats are not comfortable at all 2- I did online check-in to avoid sitting in the middle but it didn't work I end up setting in the middle for 4 flights Dubai to Frankfurt - Frankfurt to Brussels and back.

However, the worst thing about Lufthansa is the crew attitude. As an Arab, I felt that I was not welcome to this German/European club. The crew didn't even talk to me. For example, they asked the German girl next to me if she wants cheese or beef but when it is my turn the crew wiped her smile handled me the beef without asking.

Next time I will wait for the With Etihad or Emirates or I will just cancel my trip. Never again.

NOTE: the Arabic messages in your system are all wrong maybe if you hold someone Arab on your team you could be able to help you understand the Arab culture better.

1  Thank Bashar A
Reviewed January 20, 2018 via mobile

Easy to book, easy to check in, staff professional, meals ok. We had no complaints, but most importantly, both legs of the flight were ON TIME.
The premium economy seats were plenty comfortable. They recline enough so you can fall asleep during an overnight flight. Cabin was kept dark and quiet.

Reviewed January 20, 2018

My flight was delayed by 32 hours but I was told to check in at the airport at original time. When I get to the airport i was informed that i was booked on Thai Airways in Economy in the same evening. I did not want to travel Economy because i have metal knee a there fore prefer more leg room. After I have checked out of hotel in Pattaya and traveled one and half hour to the airport they i can wait the 32 hour my flight if i want to travel Business or Premium Economy. They could have told me this when they informed me of the delay. I took the economy flight and was in pain for a week afterwards, my special meal was not ordered, went without food for 12 hours, Worst of all was the run around i got from customer relations when i got back. Its been over two and half months and the matter still not settled amicably.

Reviewed January 20, 2018 via mobile

A trip to Sofia

We normally book early , but this flight to Sofia was really packed.
The traveltime is less than 2 hours so it’s bearable.
On the return we came from Borovets in the mountains , but the last km were terrible.
I thought we were at Istanbul downtown.
So if you have a flight out of Sofia take your time.

If Bulgarians are not picked up from relatives ,most of them are upset. So this explains the jam before the airport.
Construction at the road will not help either for smooth flow of traffic
Otherwise SOF is quite a normal place.
We did not take Wizz air flight from Nuremberg , because it will arrive very late and is only direct on Wednesday

;