“Premium Economy is comfortable”
Review of Lufthansa

Reviewed April 5, 2018

We were very pleased with the location and comfort of our seats. We were just behind the row of Business Class seats and had leg room as if a bulkhead were there, so it was easy to get up to go to the lavatory without disturbing others.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (25,386)

Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

After missing our connection in Frankfurt due to a series of completely preventable events my Lufthansa, we went through what can only be described as hours of late night horror in the hands of Lufthansa’s airport based staff and their customer service helpline. They were all completely oblivious to the distress they were putting us through - I missed my mothers 70th birthday due to the missed connection -, did not try to find any appropriate alternatives to get us where we should be today and hid the fact that we were owed compensation under EU regulation. All with the utmost rudeness and contempt.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
1  Thank RMAF
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Starbucks first. First group of flight crew arrived on time but the second group were late making the flight late. Fortunately they had their coffee take away, which, I hope, was not the reason for the delay

Date of travel: March 2018
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Today's ordinary weekly flight from Lyon to Munich made me happy for a couple of reasons:
- The staff on board was friendly, professional, funny as well as effective and efficient in serving a full plane in record time
- The flight was perfectly on time
- Little to no plastic waste as Lufthanse used cartonboard for the packaging of their food and good quality paper napkins.
- Tea and coffee that tastes as tea and coffee.
Moral of the story, things that you would and may expect from a flight company but which is getting rare.
It makes the difference in both business travels as well as for Holiday trips.
Lufthansa - Thank you !

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Everything from cost to food and being on time was superb.
On my return to Dublin I had booked extra leg room and paid extra but seat was changed at gate which was very disappointing.

Date of travel: March 2018