“Didn't hold our flight but took care of us”
Review of Lufthansa

Reviewed September 21, 2018

The flight from Zagreb was delayed and so we missed our connecting flight in Munich. I thought that they probably could have held it for us and the other passengers that were travelling to Vancouver because it's such a long flight that they could have made up at least some of the time in the air. That said, Lufthansa really took care of us that night with a free dinner, hotel stay, cab fare to and from the airport and breakfast the next morning.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (25,330)

Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

I will never ever fly with Lufthansa again. The flight from BKK to Munich on 3 Sep was terribly delayed for almost 6 hours!! Causing me missing the connecting flight. I had to waste time for 1 night at Munich for nothing. It totally ruined all my vacation plan!

Again it happened the same with my flight from Krakow to Frankfurt. 90 minutes delayed. I missed my connecting flight again from Frankfurt to my home town causing me unable to come back to work one day as wasting one night at Frankfurt.

I am enough with this airline. And I already recommended all my family, friends, and colleagues not to fly with this airline.

2  Thank Vimala C
Reviewed September 21, 2018

Better than average economy class flight. The seats are more comfortable than in most airlines. Also there were more legroom. The staff was very friendly and service is much better than in most airlines nowadays.

Reviewed September 21, 2018

This flight was a start to a river cruise on the Danube. The lounge at LAX was great.Good variety of food and drinks, place was clean, staff friendly. Flight was on a Airbus A-380,plane is very quiet. Flight attendants were very nice and helpful. However the food was HORRIBLE. When you pay a lot of money for a business class seat and get this type of food it is very sad

Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

The flight was good a little delayed but arrived on time. Seats are ok but not as comfy compared with other airlines .
Service was very good and friendly flight attendants. Food and service was very good.