“747 Business Class Flight”
Review of Lufthansa

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flight from Seattle was on a Boeing 747-400 Business Class. Seats were located in the upper deck. Seat width is good, aisle access is good, with easy access to toilet. Seat pitch is good however the lay flat bed is not long enough for a person over 6'2" to stretch out and be comfortable. Food and beverage service was not up to the advertising that Lufthansa promotes. Additionally, a legal international connect is 1 hour 45 minutes. Our flight arrival gate was Concourse B with our connecting flight on Concourse A. We came within a few seconds of missing our flight due to airport congestion, multiple security checks with long lines, etc. Will never transfer through Frankfurt again.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (25,436)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Was running late coming back to Tegel for the LH189 flight. A bit stymied because the flight didn't show on my app but I got checked in. Any other airport probably would not have made it but with Berlin, there is security for each gate and I got on.

Meal was ahi tuna.

Date of travel: November 2018
1  Thank LDavidMarquet
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had remarkably attentive service from just one steward who did a great job looking after all the economy passengers in the upper deck of the plane. I've flown first class in the past on different airlines but this experience made a big impact and I shall try and fly LH again in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

On US flights of similar length you are lucky to get pretzels or chips so I was surprised to get a hot meal. Service was friendly and I was flying in a bulkhead seat so I had ample leg room. I enjoyed my experience on Lufthansa. I would not hesitate to recommend it.

Date of travel: November 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Since Barcelona's airport was undergoing runway construction issues, our flight was delayed by 2 hours which meant that we missed our connection to Toronto and had to spend the night in Frankfurt. The process of hotel, supper, shuttle, etc. was handled efficiently and with many apologies from staff during the flight and on the ground. Re-booking was also done professionally. This is a Star Alliance member so part of our Air Canada flight was handled by Lufthansa.