“Connecting flights”
Review of Lufthansa

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

3 legs to my flight, 2nd leg Hong Kong to Munich was delayed so I missed my next flight. Staff were great and organised next available flight. Minor inconvenience & was upgraded to premium economy.

Date of travel: December 2018
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (27,058)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Really liked the service, warm hospitality, good seating space (not cramped). Flight was late by 25 minutes, but perhaps due to bad weather.

Date of travel: January 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

August 2018 my sister and I booked a flight from Toronto to Greece before proceeding to checkout we made sure all our information are correct to avoid any delays it's not our first time going on vacation so we know to double check everything. We received our ticket and on it is just my sister's name and was entered twice. We have called customer service and they said we will be able to get refunded because it's within 24 hrs but sure enough 5 months later we're still here hoping to get this settled.We have been back and forth with customer service and our bank and nothing is still happening. If anyone knows how to settle this quicker we need your help!.

Date of travel: August 2018
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
2  Thank jayctravels
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is the second, and probably last time I fly on Lufthansa. I bought the tickets for myself and my family through a travel agent and was shocked to find out at the airport that the class of these tickets was excluding check-in luggage. I ended up having to pay €200 extra for luggage!

My previous trip with them was also an issue with luggage, they seem to take advantage of passensgers and milk every additional dollar out of them.

If you have another option, other than Lufthansa, you should seriously consider it.

Date of travel: December 2018
1  Thank Salman A
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very easy flight, great cabin crew, pretty good food, plenty of smiles. Bring the cabin crew a small gift, as it goes a long way.

Date of travel: January 2019