“Excellent service”
Review of Lufthansa

Reviewed July 9, 2019

When i was travelling to the Catania airport, i received update of the flight information and at the airport they already informed that i would have a later connecting flight to Brussels due to the delay of the first flight.

Date of travel: February 2019
1  Thank Pierre C
Write a reviewReviews (36,019)

Reviewed July 9, 2019 via mobile

Flying Lufthansa is a safe bet, not any surprises either way. The seat is fine but not spectacularly same with the food and service. If the price and time table is similar I would fly another airline next time, Singapore, Qatar or Emirates.

1  Thank FredrikHalmstad
Reviewed July 9, 2019

The most disappointing business class flights I've ever taken. The plane was over an hour late to depart, forcing me to switch to a different flight in order to catch my connection to Berlin. The new flight (also Lufthansa) was ALSO delayed, but thankfully I was still able to catch my connection. Upon landing, bags were not unloaded because it was raining---and there were no instructions on what to do next. I ended up without my luggage for over 24 hours. And the airline was very slow to get back to me about this when I asked them to confirm the delay, for insurance purposes. Not impressed.

1  Thank AlvinPang_Sgp
Reviewed July 9, 2019

I have flown Lufthansa on a few occasions, and to date, I have not had a bad experience. The flight attendants are polite and friendly. Like most airlines, the meals and snacks in economy class could use some improvements.

1  Thank gbdunn
Reviewed July 9, 2019

I was looking for a flight That was as inexpensive as possible and came across one for economy lite with Lufthansa for $770. The only hitch was that we would only be able to take a tiny carry on. I joked about being bungeed to the wing for that price. I was stunned to find that the service and seats were comparable to deluxe economy with Delta only better. Trying to find a Lufthansa flight for my next trip.

Date of travel: March 2019
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.