“German organization”
Review of Lufthansa

Reviewed July 9, 2019

Good service Very organized service Our luggage did not make it from Frankfurt to Zagreb with us as we were late out of Vancouver but it was at the hotel early the next morning

Date of travel: May 2019
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (36,138)

Reviewed July 9, 2019

From the moment we checked in, everything went like clock work. A reasonably priced upgrade to business class. Good food. Good Crew. Exceptional amenities.
Boeing 767 was spotless.

Date of travel: June 2019
1  Thank SunnySchnitzer
Reviewed July 9, 2019

Most of the time I will fly long distance with lufthansa.
Seats and leg room are spacious.
Meals are delicious.
There are always comfort, safety and friendliness of the airline stewardess / stewards.

Date of travel: November 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2019

Meals and service were decent. Lie flat seats were narrow and hard. Lufthansa is a well run airline with good onboard staff.

Date of travel: May 2019
Reviewed July 9, 2019 via mobile

In a time when “customer service” seems to be but a distant memory, especially when traveling, Lufthansa has renewed my faith that it can be done.

On the way to BCN I flew economy, on the way home I flew premium economy. First of all, their premium economy is comparable to some carriers’ business class - especially when it comes to space - so A+ there. Second, I had a very short connection in Frankfurt. On my literal run up the jetway, I noticed an agent standing with a sign that said “Barcelona”. Stopping, I came to find out that Lufthansa was escorting those of us with that very short connection on our own private shuttle bus to a private passport control and then to our connecting gate. 10 minutes total from the time I had my seatbelt off to the time I was standing at my next flight’s gate. As a reminder, I’m an economy passenger as were the other (only) two people being escorted to the connecting flight. We weren’t special priority, high mileage customers. Definite A+ there. Finally, no cranky flight attendants. From those that appear to be more “experienced” to those that may be newer to the field, all were equally pleasant and willing to answer questions no matter how mundane. Clearly, this isn’t an easy job but being wonderful to the passengers makes for a better cabin experience for everyone so thank you for that. A+.

Date of travel: June 2019
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.