“During my 2 Weeks Europe trip with Family traveled with Lufthansa Airlines -Kuwait to Frankfruit -Amsterdam -Veniice.”
Review of Lufthansa

Reviewed November 15, 2019

It was a good experience with Lufthansa airlines travel to my Europe trip with Family. The airline and staffs are very good in service and care.The leg space are little less compare to qatar airlines in ecnomy but it is quite ok. The time management are perfect for landing. They care about childrens and old age people.

Date of travel: July 2019
1  Thank Vinod-kuthambeth
Write a reviewReviews (36,025)

Reviewed November 15, 2019

We had selected seats {one isle for my tall husband} but ended up beging stuck in two middle seats in the four seat center of the plane. There was no opportunity to change and the long {9 hour+} flight was most uncomfortable for my husband. Not a good experience. The airline should at least honor seat selections made well in advance of the date of the flight.

Date of travel: November 2019
1  Thank Kate J
Reviewed November 15, 2019

Much improved over Air Canada with shared code. Plane was newer, food better, polite cabin crew, entertainment good.

Date of travel: October 2019
2  Thank TrailBlazer800058
Reviewed November 15, 2019

This was my first time traveling to Germany on Lufthansa. I have traveled there several times on different carriers and this was by far the best experience. The cabin crew was exceptional. They were friendly and attentive throughout the flight. The food was well portioned and flavorful (especially for airline food). The in-flight entertainment service was a pleasant surprise. I'd downloaded several of my own movies and books to keep me entertained but the in-flight movie and TV options kept me entertained throughout the entire flight.
I would HIGHLY recommend upgrading to the Premium Economy seats. We sat in Economy and although we upgraded to the additional legroom seats, the next time I will pay a little more for the Premium Economy. The comfort and service level for those seats far exceeded the additional cost compared to Economy.

Date of travel: October 2019
Reviewed November 15, 2019 via mobile

My flight was canceled from Munich to JFK and I was not notified about cancellation. I got home only to find out that that cancellation notice was sent through text messages. When you are on a budget and do not active your phone internationally no text messages will come till you get home, it should have been emailed not text.

Date of travel: November 2019
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.